Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
MyManao

From: https://www.reuters.com/article/factchec...SL1N2PX1HH

Study did not find vaccinated healthcare workers carry 251 times the viral load of those who were unvaccinated

The test subjects were from July 2021 8 weeks after vaccination. tested against march 2020 subjects, who at that time no vaccine was unavailable to them until Jan 2021. Technically un-vaccinated.
I understand that the study was to figure viral loading between early strains and delta. But there should not be 250 times in the vaccinated.
It almost seems as though the un-vaccinated are being blamed for the failure of the vaccine not being effective at all. even at 8 weeks after. well, it is experimental after all.
(09-11-2021, 02:56 AM)kander Wrote: But there should not be 250 times in the vaccinated... 

Why not? What about a vaccinated person having a "viral load" blah blah blah is wrong? Seriously, what do you know that prompts you to draw such a conclusion?

There's a lot about vaccines that escape folks. Obviously unless one is a virologist.. And still, maybe you never had kids and as such never had to personalize the amount of vaccines we put them through before they get to kindergarten. It's impressive, it really is. And so is the fact that it's mandatory before they can become full on members of society. I'd even wager you've had your share. But, besides all that, are you hip to what's involved?

Try looking at webmd's vaccination schedule.. it's impressive...

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/vac...-to-expect

Of course each state has some variation on the theme. But still, go ahead and compare that to Hawaii's. I'm petty sure you'll find they're all about the same.

What I think is most impressive is how some vaccines take four, even five, doses to be fully effective. Damn, man, a kid gets poked dozens of times. With all that in mind, I've always figured there's going to be four shots for covid. After all that's how many lines there are on the card.. right?

And, you know, about all those shots, I can't imagine any kid agreeing to them. Mine didn't. So if you want you could say we torture our young! Sheesh, for all I know you could find facebook groups that go on like that ad nauseam.
Yes I understand how vaccines work, its not with vaccines I have an issue with. just this one. Ive gone over already how its different than the ones we have been using before.

All the previous vaccines have never been deployed to the words population in one go. I realize you are convinced that this vaccine is just like the rest and that its totally safe without any long term side effects.

I do not share that sentiment.

250 times virus load on previous testing against people who were not vaccinated at the time makes a big difference imho. It means that even if vaccinated you can still catch it. This is also something they discovered early that some of the people were catching the other strain.  So not only ineffective against CV19, also ineffective for delta.

You know the old, 2 weeks to bend the curve, wait till we have vax to give so we can go back to normal. nope fooled you. you still get to wear that mask. well maybe you wont after your next booster shot. Surely you wont have to worry after your 4th, there's no more lines on the form lol.

By then the electronic panopticon passports will be in full swing. An electronic dog leash. A Super awesome app for the phone. Beeping out GPS coordinates, transcribing your conversations, reverse calling to let you know when you have exceeded your mileage limit for the day or have strayed too far from your work or home. Of course they will make it more convenient to use, totally secure web portals to your bank will be provided free of charge through the app. Instant access to your food allotment amounts for the month.
You will be rewarded with extra time off should you do your duty and show up to the keauu stadium to participate in national slavery is freedom functions. At these stadiums all people get to participate in their local governance by selecting punishments for those individuals who had been caught doing something illegal.

Illegal, what is that, laws for us and laws for them. but its always been that way form the beginning.  It would start out as something sensible, you know community hours for people burning their trash at night, someone caught driving under the influence. but as the desire for more crimes and more time off from work, the crimes became more petty and the punishments became more severe. Until it was just random homeless people brought in to feed those two lions they have down at the zoo. Citizens protecting their community from the dregs of society.

Your electronic prison would not be complete without your full and obedient compliance.

I digress.
What if you don’t have a smartphone?
Puna:  Our roosters crow first!
Right to jail!
(09-11-2021, 07:55 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: What if you don’t have a smartphone?

It's just idiots leading other idiots all the way down.
(09-11-2021, 07:55 AM)eightfingers2.0 Wrote: What if you don’t have a smartphone?
Well thats the best part, you will get one free from the government, everyone will. No longer will you need to be worried about pesky and annoying cellular bills. uncle sugar will provide. Your new electronic 5g panopticon will come with some caveats though. You will be responsible for damages or loss which will obviously be quite severe should that happen. Better be careful during a sudden downpour of liquid sunshine, water damage will not be acceptable. Some say thats why the beaches will be closed because not only is the cellular service poor at many of the beaches, but also because saltwater is extremely hard on electronics.

would you like to know more?
Kander, the study says Delta creates 250x more viral load than the original strains of Covid. I've read elsewhere that in the unvaccinated it's a 1000x, so at least the vaccinated have only a quarter the load of the unvaccinated with Delta. Also in the vaccinated it is often only in the nose, goes away quicker, and they don't get really sick or die.

As far as your conspiracy/new world order stuff... First, there is some nuance here, we are in the middle of a pandemic with a lot of people dying and it would be sociopathic to ignore that. Second, it's in the oligarchs interests for things to get back to normal so we'll be more productive, eat out more, pay higher rent, buy more stuff, etc. Dystopia isn't nearly as profitable in the long term.
(09-11-2021, 05:17 AM)kander Wrote: I digress.

If ever anyone needed proof our education system has failed us..
(09-11-2021, 04:06 PM)randomq Wrote: Kander, the study says Delta creates 250x more viral load than the original strains of Covid. I've read elsewhere that in the unvaccinated it's a 1000x, so at least the vaccinated have only a quarter the load of the unvaccinated with Delta. Also in the vaccinated it is often only in the nose, goes away quicker, and they don't get really sick or die.

As far as your conspiracy/new world order stuff... First, there is some nuance here, we are in the middle of a pandemic with a lot of people dying and it would be sociopathic to ignore that. Second, it's in the oligarchs interests for things to get back to normal so we'll be more productive, eat out more, pay higher rent, buy more stuff, etc. Dystopia isn't nearly as profitable in the long term.
The studies actually say the viral loading is about the same for either. 

Historically speaking the amount of life lost during this pandemic is really nothing. Not that I wish to discount those who have died, but were not talking a huge amount of life loss. We killed more people, (actually killed) by buying into the lie about WMD's in Iraq than have died world wide from CV.  As far as distopia? most of our leaders who were involved in that war, are the same ones who think the climate is going to kill everyone in 10 years. If you subscribe to that theory there is only one way, and one way only to enact rapid climate shift. Reduce population. These people will have no issue wiping out 90% of the population to save themselves because like most religious zealots, they think their Jesus is coming. They dont need a lot of people to sustain themselves and easily control the few that are left.
The story presented is just that, a story. if the vax is really a death shot like some conspiracies claim there wont be enough people on the islands to bury the rest. the islands will eventually turn back into a pristine paradise once again albeit a lot more pockets of trash being overgrown in the jungle.