Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
(10-18-2021, 01:19 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Explain how showing your passport is the equivalency of providing medical information?

Invisible goalposts which only you can see.
If thats your ah ha! moment by using the lowest common denominator then yea, you win.

(10-18-2021, 02:33 AM)kalakoa Wrote: At this point I would settle for some full disclosure: if the restrictions are permanent, and we will always have Safe Travels, please let me know so I can use this information to help decide whether I still want to live here. Being self-employed means I don't have to stay for my job. It also means the money goes with me if I leave.
Thats really the 800 lb gorilla. If looking at the rest of the world is any indication of what is in the pipe for here, there is no escape.
Does endless forum whinging loosen the restrictions or lift the requirements? No? Maybe get involved instead of just whining? Or move somewhere that is more to your liking? Winters in south Texas are pretty mild.
... then yea, you win.

Thank you!
Thank you so much!  What an honor!
I'd like to offer my heartfelt thanks to the Academy of Arts & Sciences in Pahoa, the Puna Academy of Hair & Beauty, and most of all to Rob for providing us with a COVID safe space for which as one member recently described, our "endless forum whinging."  What? The music is playing me off already?  OK, OK, also my spell checker, my internet provider, Spectrum, and all the vaxxers and anti-vaxxers out there who made this thread possible.
Good night everyone!
I can't believe it's the end of 2021 and some people still don't know how masks protect others, and why that's worthwhile even if they don't protect the wearer as much.
I still haven't seen a serious response to the questions about vaccinations being more dangerous than Covid. I'm starting to believe there won't be one.
(10-18-2021, 07:49 AM)TomK Wrote: I still haven't seen a serious response to the questions about vaccinations being more dangerous than Covid. I'm starting to believe there won't be one.
Aside from coincidence / causation. your going to have to wait for more data to come in. one thing that recently came out is some of the testing done with the vax was done on aborted fetal tissue so at least we know there was some human trials early on in its development lol.
Another interesting story coming out is that heart conditions have skyrocketed this last year. at least 25% in certain areas (that coincidentally are high vax rates) but doctors are befuddled as to why. Hmm... not like its one of the primary side effects listed for the vaccines or anything. I wonder if the cancer rates are going to spike next.

Its really quite amazing actually if you think about it, a never before used vaccine, that is not like any vaccine we used before. People are made to believe that its just like any other vaccine they have been given in years past, but its not. Deployed on billions of people all over the world with hardly any testing. At least the previous corona virus vaccine they tried to make was tested on the ferrets, Not this time. No, straight to the vein..
The grandest medical experiment humanity has ever experienced and you people are pissed off were not going to jump on board.

Quite frankly you are angry at the wrong people. You should be asking why the same people that paid for weaponized gain of function. something that would be illegal in our labs here in the states, was being done by a lab that just happened to be in the same town where the virus broke out in. And then when these experts get caught in a lie saying they didnt perform gain of function experiments nobody is held accountable. Its Stockholm syndrome and you guys need to snap out of it.
Kander, Here's some advice. Don't believe everything you think.
(10-18-2021, 05:10 PM)Rob Tucker Wrote: Kander,  Here's some advice.  Don't believe everything you think.
Some people spend their time trying to make anyone who will listen to them angry.  They get fun out of it, like a bratty little kid.  It's a game for them and it's really easy, at least for me, to just tune them out and ignore them - and don't answer their posts.  Don't waste your time. Sad
Exactly, sistersue. Literally ignore them. Click on their name at the top of the post. Then click the "ignore" button. Sort of hated to add kander to the elite list of idiots I donʻt want to hear from since he/sheʻs been around for a long time, (unlike the spate of recent posters) but my tolerance for misinformation has gone way down over the last year and a half. Bye bye, kander.
Certainty will be the death of us.
New COVID gathering rules.  Don't forget, Puna has only about a 35% vaccination rate, so an indoor gathering of 10 people may have 6.5 petri dishes in attendance.

Mayor Mitch Roth signed a new emergency order on Friday that extends gathering limits to 25 people outdoors and up to 50 for organized outdoor events.
Indoor gatherings will remain limited to 10 people.

https://www.khon2.com/wake-up-2day/hawai...trictions/