Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rude Hitchhiker
Another Punatic.

Or another Punatick?
Tall Skinny ? Two bags ??
Anyone ever pick up an old lady with a dog? Friend picked her up on Saddle and said his radio wouldn't work while she was in the car.
Hihi .. I hope they treated her with repect.
(12-03-2021, 07:17 AM)randomq Wrote: Anyone ever pick up an old lady with a dog? Friend picked her up on Saddle and said his radio wouldn't work while she was in the car.
Did you believe them?
(12-03-2021, 07:17 AM)randomq Wrote: Anyone ever pick up an old lady with a dog? Friend picked her up on Saddle and said his radio wouldn't work while she was in the car.

I picked her up one night outside Pahala, she said she wanted to go to Volcano.  She fell asleep in the backseat and as I was pulling over by the post office, I was surprised to find that she had already gotten out somehow.  Serious obake man.
said his radio wouldn't work 

Sounds more dangerous than 5G.
Where’s the protests?
The last two younger guys I gave rides to, instead of thanking me, hit me up for $$. Nope. Done picking up hitchhikers. And that was pre Covid. Maskless hitchhikers can walk. Liberty, doncha know?
Jon in Keaau/HPP
The old lady with a dog hitcher is the classic Pele legend.  Choose whether or not to believe.  

There are a couple basic standards with hitchhikers.  They fall in one of 2 categories:

1) Normal friendly folks that don't have transportation
2) Whacked out crazies that cant get a car or license. 

I used to pick 'em up out of kindness but found that about 33% of the time you get a crazy.  Once an older lady Hitcher pissed where she sat in the back seat of my car.  Ever since then their only option is when I drive my truck and to get in the back jack.
(12-04-2021, 09:06 PM)Or1on Wrote: I used to pick 'em up out of kindness but found that about 33% of the time you get a crazy...
That's a steep percentage.

I'm wondering about the percentage of crazies out there behind the wheel of a vehicle...