Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Green says masks will be last to go
MY TESTES!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! Safe Travels until 2099!!! Triple N95 masks for all! Boosters every week!
RQ, as i have mentioned, you seem interested in this. Got any links ?

Back to thus again, you should pen that sit com

Kane no can from NOT getting vax ?? YeA right.
Wahine no can FROM GETTING VAX. ADE will only get worse.

Never heard back from you if you have kids.

Malahini . Couldn't help but think of this kinda appropo, obsure song..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYLb4Zxl3Yc
(03-02-2022, 05:49 AM)randomq Wrote: I'm glad the restrictions are going away, but if you choose not to vaccinate your children that is child abuse. Even those with mild cases are going on to have "long Covid", with many nasty symptoms like brain fog, breathing issues, and lethargy. Covid has now been shown to shrink testicles and reduce IQ. As children of anti-vaxxers, they may not have enough of either to spare.
They tried to hide this information from you till 2097, Start at page 30 and tell me how children will fare with any of those possibilities, and then tell me about child abuse. Its one thing for adults to consent to a genetic experiment but forcing the kids is wrong.
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/202...rience.pdf
"Genetic experiment" is one of my favorite COVID tropes, simply because it demonstrates how poor our education system has become.
(03-02-2022, 05:26 PM)kalakoa Wrote: "Genetic experiment" is one of my favorite COVID tropes, simply because it demonstrates how poor our education system has become.
https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
With enough equipment, researchers can create any theoretical scenario in a lab. Good for them!

For the rest of us, there are non-mRNA vaccines available.

Yes, someone will point out that they're not approved for children...

Get ready for COVID-25, it will be here sooner than we think.
I find it interesting to look back to our most recent lava disaster and the use of N-95 masks at that time.

With Puna awash in sulphuric gases the county and Feds were distributing N-95 masks and people were grabbing them up and using them. No whining and no complaining. More weighty gas masks were also employed. This was for a health threat that was smellable and visible and in which no one died.

Fast forward to present times with an airborne viral disease called Covid in which several million people have died. Suddenly, for reasons I cannot explain, masking up, for some, becomes an insult to our intelligence and freedom.

Can someone explain?
It wasn’t mandatory and I believe it was a small minority wearing masks back then of their own choice. I didn’t, I don’t think the clothe masks do anything, so what’s the point? I’m happy for people that want to to wear an N95 respirator correctly that actually does something. I got covid despite wearing my clothe mask around people as required and I’m fine. Ready to move on as has the rest of the world and United States. There’s a reason Ige has the worst approval rating of any governor in all fifty states.
Did people living on Oahu wear masks during the Kilauea eruption? No they did not.

The further you are from danger, the less your need is for PPE.

The vast majority of Covid deaths were the elderly, so anyone under 50 should not have been concerned unless they had a preexisting condition.

48% of Covid deaths were those over 75 years of age.

89% of Covid deaths were those over 50 years of age.

The plume from Kilauea dispersed in a south east direction so those living on the neighbor islands had no need for any PPE.

With Covid you had a situation where 30% of the population dictated what the other 70% should do. Imagine if the Governor had required the entire state to wear masks during the eruption? I imagine there would have been some push back.
A dear friend now has blood clots in her limbs weeks after contracting unvaccinated Covid. So sad. Hard to believe people aren't aware of the long-term side effects of Covid.

Lowered sex drive, infertility, loss of desire, blood clots, lowered IQ... To do it to yourself is one thing, but to leave your keiki defenseless is criminal!

AaronM, one person not wearing a mask did not affect others then as it does now.

In any case, the mask requirement will soon be lifted, so no sense arguing about that anymore. Just feel bad for the young people that had mild Covid but now serious long-term effects.