Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Popeyes Hiring
I noticed that "kiosk only" thing in South Kona too. Customers walking in the kitchen and cooks leaving the kitchen to help old people use the kiosks.

Side note: Taco Bell has the best kiosks, you can actually customize every single thing about your items, do menu hacks, etc. Fun!
(04-16-2023, 07:15 PM)kalakoa Wrote: McDonald's seems to have no trouble building and staffing their locations.

So what? Maybe Popeyes has different standards?
(04-18-2023, 05:55 AM)randomq Wrote: I noticed that "kiosk only" thing in South Kona too. Customers walking in the kitchen and cooks leaving the kitchen to help old people use the kiosks.

Side note: Taco Bell has the best kiosks, you can actually customize every single thing about your items, do menu hacks, etc. Fun!

Everything you can do at the kiosk you can do on their phone app without getting feces on your hands from touching their screen.

https://people.com/food/mcdonalds-touchs...cteria-uk/
Pro tip on the Taco Bell app: check the new items often, they usually have mainland prices until management catches on a day later!
Cheesebuga, Cheesebuga, Cheesebuga, 3 Pepsi*

Obesity rates run high for Pacific Islanders. According to the World Health Organization, of the top ten most obese countries or territories globally, nine are Pacific Islands.One reason: instead of traditional diets of fresh fish, vegetables, and fruits, the diet now consists of canned foods, highly processed meat, and sugary soft drinks.

Meera Senthilingam, “How Paradise Became Fat,” CNN, May 1, 2015.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJePACBoIo
[quote pid='342780' dateline='1682202267']
I can see why this was posted in this thread; but I admit to feeling disappointment every time the NEW POSTS topic brings me here and it is NOT the announcement of the opening now of Pahoa's Popeye's.
[/quote]
I often think of Punatalk as Digression Alley.
If and when Popeye's opens, it will be reported in the Tribune-Herald 2-3 weeks afterwards.
Popeyes is open. They are adding an extra lane to the Pahoa roundabout to handle the traffic.
They are adding an extra lane to the Pahoa roundabout to handle the traffic.

And the DOT will call it the long awaited Puna alternate route to relieve traffic congestion.