Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BJ Penn Gym is awesome !
... which is a good place for it.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(07-02-2023, 08:25 PM)AaronM Wrote:
(07-02-2023, 07:33 AM)HereOnThePrimalEdge Wrote: Says the boy typing from his moms house.

Didn’t BJ’s mom buy the bowling alley he types fights from?

Yep, ruined a nice bowling alley. 

Plenty of places to buy and this joker decides to destroy a bowling alley instead of finding an empty lot or a run down duplex....

I know, I know, the alley was for sale but given time someone with an interest in using it as an alley would have come along.

I know, I know, free market economy, blah blah blah. 

Someone with a claimed vision for the civic future of Hawaii at large and Hilo in particular would have been able to make the correct decision regarding municipal planning in this case.

You can still go bowling at KMC.  Maybe there wasn't enough bowlers on the island to support two such establishments.  

Personally, I thought the best use of that property was to combine it with Cost-U-Less, raze them both and put in a Costco.  It probably wouldn't be big enough even if they wanted to.
More importantly, the site is zoned Commercial.

A great location for a brothel.. a 'drug' store.. two of BJ's fav pastimes..
I hear they offer some unique classes:

“What to scream at officers and bystanders when being cuffed and put into the back of a police car”

“Strip club bouncer beat downs when drunk”

“Pahoa street fighting 101”

“How to drive intoxicated with out crashing your truck”
Stereotyping is always a productive thing to do.
Certainty will be the death of us.
Being responsible for, admitting one’s mistakes and taking responsibility for then is much more productive.
I think one of us has a dictionary with a different definition of "awesome" than the rest of us.
'elepaio

“Life skills they gonna need going forward into the madness…
This is the best of the Soulless, Fake Pizza Brands.”

You forgot to delete this thread too.
You forgot to delete this thread too

He has not yet filled it with several rage rants about masks, Biden, COVID, Hillary’s emails, Hunters laptop, Filipinos being the only race raised right, letting teachers beat students, copying other people’s posts from other threads and changing what they said and reposting in another thread claiming that was what they said, how pizza is the only food one should eat daily, calling women disgusting vile names, how no matter what the subject matter is, he/she/it has “talked” to the person “in charge,” as well as claiming ANYONE who replies to any of his rants without complete agreement being “triggered, hormonal, raging and how they are spreading cancer on Puna Web.”

ETA: And now, if you disagree with his/her/it’s rages, you have an STD. 
HiloJulie, Please relax and not encourage stuff we don't want here.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator