Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hawaii Cesspool
Another interesting Civil Beat article on Hawaii cesspools:

Hawaii's Cesspool Crisis Has A Long History. It's Not Over Yet - Honolulu Civil Beat

"The incident in 1948 when people were warned to stop fishing in Hilo Bay because of overflowing cesspools leaking into the harbor."

"In 1982, officials closed Hanauma Bay for nearly a week because of problems with an overflowing cesspool system at the park — an issue that city employees had apparently known about for years.'

"Four decades after the first serious efforts to eliminate cesspools in the state began, the state is still working to keep cesspool sewage out of Hawaii’s drinking water and away from its beaches."

"In 1976, 95% of people living on the Big Island relied on cesspools, the Hawaii Tribune-Herald reported."

"“Many individuals now whine and cry over the recent crackdown by the EPA over the thousands of illegal cesspools in Hawaii,” a reader wrote the Hawaii Tribune-Herald in 2005. “Come off it, people. A cesspool is a disgusting pile of human waste polluting ground water and the ocean … There is nothing you can say to justify continuing to operate one of these.”"

"It wasn’t until 2016 that a statewide ban on new cesspools was signed into law. The move was opposed by nearly a dozen state lawmakers from neighbor islands because of the cost it would impose on property owners. A year later, the legislature passed a law requiring property owners in the state to replace their existing cesspools with better sewage technology by 2050."

I looked in the mirror and have seen my enemy!
Thanks for the link!
Tampo and play pretend all you want Julz, go down there and walk around on your own after dark. Its not the same an getting worse by the day ( night ).
Lifelong, elderly citizens who live in this zone afraid to go out .. Sickening.
(07-11-2023, 08:03 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Tampo and play pretend all you want Julz, go down there and walk around on your own after dark. Its not the same an getting worse by the day ( night ).

Hindi mo ba mahal ang mga taong mahina ang pinag-aralan at mga mangmang?
elepaio pid=' dateline= Wrote:Tampo and play pretend all you want Julz, go down there and walk around on your own after dark. Its not the same an getting worse by the day ( night ).
Hindi mo ba mahal ang mga taong mahina ang pinag-aralan at mga mangmang?

Quite frankly, it doesn't matter if someone is poorly educated what matters is their attempts to become part of a civilized community. All your posts do is suggest to others that there is a seriously deranged individual in our community that might cause some people not to walk around at night, especially women. You have become more scary than I thought possible.
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1688969201' Wrote:Downtown Hilo Cesspool:

Ponahawai / Kinoole / Wailuku / makai.  Getting more "clogged" with dark matter every week. It stinks and Kapuna afraid to walk after dusk.

Define, in the english language, just exactly what you mean when you say:

"Getting more "clogged" 
Clogged with what?

"dark matter" 
What is this dark matter specifically?

"It stinks" 
Stinks of what?

"Kapuna afraid to walk after dusk"
Is spelled properly as Kūpuna and where are they and who are they complaining too?

elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1689062633' Wrote:Tampo and play pretend all you want Julz, go down there and walk around on your own after dark. Its not the same an getting worse by the day ( night ).

"go down there and walk around on your own after dark"
I have and still do. Have not seen anything out of the ordinary at anytime to be honest. 

"Its not the same"
The same as what?

"getting worse by the day ( night )."
Based upon what verifiable statistic or fact?

"live in this zone"
A lava zone? Which one?

"Sickening"
Yes, you are

Still can't spell Kūpuna, so now its "Lifelong, elderly citizens"

What do you really think about the Hawaii cesspool problem?
Salamat Tom on this one .. It's REALLY, a different world in and just outside my defined border zone than even just a year ago. Elderly resident afraid to walk on they own now when they could all they life.

Now have to run a "gauntlet" that starts just outside they down town door. Hard to walk without being harassed by street urchins.

There is a reason more and more business throw up those gates now in front of entry door .. Did u see /. notice that folks ??? If you not here you not notice.

BC they sick of clean defecation each day .

So yeah ,, getting darker .. apply whatever " i ( julz )have decided im gonna be angery now" talking point you wanted .. but it's still true. Downtown Hilo is getting more stinky!
elepaio pid=' dateline=\'1689070514' Wrote:Salamat Tom on this one .. It's REALLY, a different world in and just outside my defined border zone than even just a year ago.

No one here knows what your defined border zone is. That's sovereign citizen nonsense. You've become more crazy in recent days than I feared. I'm concerned that people near you, whether it's family or some unfortunate and unsuspecting neighbors or passerbys, are going to have to deal with a nut case and possibly a dangerous one.
[quote pid='343707' dateline='1689070514']
elepaio Wrote:

Salamat Tom on this one .. It's REALLY, a different world in and just outside my defined border zone than even just a year ago. Elderly resident afraid to walk on they own now when they could all they life.

Now have to run a  "gauntlet" that starts just outside they down town door. Hard to walk without being harassed by street urchins.

There is a reason more and more business throw up those gates now in front of entry door .. Did u see /. notice that folks ???  If you not here you not notice.

BC they sick of clean defecation each day .

So  yeah ,, getting darker .. apply whatever " i  ( julz )have decided im gonna be angery now" talking point you wanted .. but it's still true. Downtown Hilo is getting more stinky!
[/quote]

As you run your ""gauntlet" that starts just outside they down town door." and find it "Hard to walk without being harassed by street urchins" from "just outside my defined border zone" consider that maybe they are just after you?!?

"apply whatever " i  ( julz )have decided im gonna be angery now""

It is spelled "ANGRY" and not angery but I'm not the angry one here.

I just made a thread about Hawaii's cesspool problems. But, as usual, you just had to drag your sorry ass into the room and drop your usual load of really stinky shit!
A cesspool thread that runs full circle to the outhouse...