Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BJ Penn Gym is awesome !
Relaxed as a cucumber!

I will just report any more of his offensive comments before he deletes them along with NEVER responding to him ever again!

Hopefully, this thread will soon be deleted by him.
Yay, Julie! Now, can you please tell Tom?
Certainty will be the death of us.
(07-20-2023, 03:42 AM)kalianna Wrote: Yay, Julie!  Now, can you please tell Tom?

I think Tom is more than capable of speaking (or not) for himself.
Humblest Thanks Rob,

Even HOTPE hard pressed to find back up to her fause accusations.

She already break her promise not to reply ..LOL no surprise at all.

Just no self control.

I too have a large purse ..but no dead cats or fam vs fam TROs inside it. Just clean, pure water.

God Bless
(07-20-2023, 03:42 AM)kalianna Wrote: Yay, Julie!  Now, can you please tell Tom?

In general, I don't respond to his posts. I do occasionally, but when I think it's warranted. I think I'm allowed to do that. In most cases though, he's not worth responding to so I don't because he makes more of a fool of himself than any response can do. Right now he seems to be posting about a large purse, dead cats and more than one TRO (temporary restraining order) and no one prompted that.
(07-20-2023, 08:26 AM)TomK Wrote:

In general, I don't respond to his posts. I do occasionally, but when I think it's warranted. I think I'm allowed to do that. In most cases though, he's not worth responding to so I don't because he makes more of a fool of himself than any response can do. Right now he seems to be posting about a large purse, dead cats and more than one TRO (temporary restraining order) and no one prompted that.

Thats hilarious Tom .. everyone here can see you are my superfan.

ETA Definitely forgot to add HOTPE and newest sub, HiloJulie.who self banned, saree if you feel left out ..
I hardly post here anymore and don't actually visit very much. When I do I find I actually miss the ole Kathy H and her nemesis the other Tom, passed now I believe, the huli chicken Tom. They both managed to make sense, comparatively anyways. Well maybe not.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.