Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Russian Conspiracy .. Don't worry Rob : )
So why not tell us why you hold a criminal defense lawyer up as a hero? Or is it a criminal........lawyer?

Hmmmm ..Cohen or Avenatti ?

Sorry rob : )
(04-17-2024, 07:44 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Hmmmm ..Cohen or Avenatti ?

Sorry rob : )

So, what do they possibly have to do with you holding out Brian DeLima as a hero?

As well as Hawaii?
Same Reply .. German efficiency kine.

Due to her apparent obsession with me, i knew it was only a matter of time before she self owned.

Apologies again Rob, promise i will not stoke her tampo.
The moon is made up
So what’s wrong with simply saying why you hold up a criminal defense lawyer as a hero?

You said that, and I’m asking you why you hold up a criminal defense lawyer as a hero. You just refuse to answer the question poised and just reply with more of your usual blather of nonsensical asswipe logic. 

And speaking of obsessions, why are you obsessively posting some form of preemptive forgiveness for your babbling from Rob?
"why are you obsessively posting"?
Certainty will be the death of us.
(04-17-2024, 10:44 AM)kalianna Wrote: "why are you obsessively posting"?

I would not call my posting as obsessive when all I am doing is trying to get an answer to a question the real obsessive poster refuses to answer and then obfuscates the debate with meaningless blabber.
Nailed it K ... his / her words textbook kine ... whiteness above. She demands an answer to?
(04-15-2024, 12:04 PM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Yeah, i know how.
Please provide an evidentiary link to back up your statement .. Not send me off.  Put your money where your mouth is.

(04-17-2024, 10:56 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Nailed it K ... his / her words textbook kine ... whiteness above. She demands an answer to?

See the absolute hypocrisy in this guy? 

It’s ok for him to demand an answer from me for his question, but how dare I ask him to answer my question. 

And then it’s because I’m white?
1AM, posting, triggered by facts, nothing positive to boost or post others . Just gutter level negativity. Not posting anything fun on your latest pet site.

Hey hun : To a woman, from a woman, Like you di ba .
You need to take a break from here get a life babe.