Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hawaiian’s First 787!
“come across as an illiterate lunatic who just got out of jail before facing the next case”

Well now all this time I thought his 8 month absence was due to him being banned. 

Never thought he was in jail however in retrospect that does make more sense. 

In the event he was previously banned and begged for forgiveness and was reinstated by the PunaWeb Unban the Banned Committee, I wonder if they might now have any “ragrets,” know what I’m sayin?

From the Punaweb registration agreement:

By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.

It can't be easy, but yet there are some who can check off every possible violation in a single post.
More good news!

Unit No 2 was “delivered” to HNL on Thursday!

(Tail No N780HA is the second one, N781HA is the first one)

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/b...nes/enlwgo
Well - officially "on the clock" now!

First revenue flight for Hawaiian's new 787! 

HA12 - HNL to SFO

HA12 (HAL12) Hawaiian Airlines Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware
This the first video review I've found:

https://youtu.be/I-qrgtuW56k?si=XSL9_Azre0sENHRj
It sure is nice! I hope to get on it someday soon!

I have not heard anything about when Hawaiian intends to enter Unit No 2 into revenue service. It's been sitting at HNL since it was delivered last week.

I don't think they will be flying the second one around to various places as much as they did the first one - that was more to familiarize flight crews with the plane etc.

But this is one big step up for Hawaii's home-grown airline!
What disappointed me in the video was that even though they've updated the "1st class" cabin, they still give out those puny little pillows. I know it's not a long flight, but if you pay for a 1st class lie-flat seat, please give the passenger a proper pillow, especially on a red-eye.
@787z and all ;

"What disappointed me in the video was that even though they've updated the "1st class" cabin, they still give out those puny little pillows." Tomk

Soooo First World problem and Punaweb Folks related.
(04-20-2024, 07:53 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:@787z  and all ;

"What disappointed me in the video was that even though they've updated the "1st class" cabin, they still give out those puny little pillows."  Tomk

Yes, you might not have noticed but plenty of people on PW travel a lot. You might not, but this forum isn't about you.
(04-20-2024, 07:53 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:@787z  and all ;

"What disappointed me in the video was that even though they've updated the "1st class" cabin, they still give out those puny little pillows."  Tomk

Leave it to you to say something just like that.

When you consider, if, as you seemingly desire to see, turn Hawaii into a third world country, such as your birthplace, Hawaiian Airlines may not even exist. Or if it did, run by the military.

And you are not going to go anywhere except where your dictator says you can.

Further, Hawaiian Airlines is a massive Hawaiian company and employes thousands of Hawaiians. As such, it's perfectly suited to be discussed here on Puna Web. Much more so than you complain about the cost of "potatoe" chips and blaming Biden is!

In your desired third world, you may work for the airline, as a drafted servant. 

Additionally, a significant number of those occupying those first-class seats - will be Hawaiians.

In your desired third world, if even allowed to fly on an airplane, you'll get a bike seat and a strap to hold on to.

Look, I understand you! Truly I do. You can't even manage to get a stupid quote by a stupid person right for your signature line. What more can one expect from you?