Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-04-2024, 01:16 PM)leilanidude Wrote: Rob has never asked me to not quote as you claim
----------
Sure he did. It was during one of you and Tomk's endless rants with Elapio

Please provide the evidence instead of making things up.
(06-06-2024, 09:10 AM)TomK Wrote:
(06-04-2024, 01:16 PM)leilanidude Wrote: Rob has never asked me to not quote as you claim
----------

Post appears to have been deleted.
However, Rob has mentioned to a number of folks over the years, to not quote every post...
to not quote every post...

I believe it's "avoid quoting the entirety of the post".  I forget the original culprit(s).
That damn Rob! Making informative posts and then deleting them!!

At any event, just like Rob’s “deleted” post, I’m still waiting for how you know that there are so many illegal Mexicans here on the Big Island and even of more concern, their seemingly prolific ability to own and run all these Mexican restaurants along with their hoards of undocumented relatives. 

I’m planning on taking my neighbor out to dinner at Luquins tomorrow evening, but I’m now frightened beyond the pale that it might be a den of illegal immigration!  What to do?? It sounds similar to a pizza parlor on the east coast!
illegal immigration

Most immigrants in Hawaii without proper documentation arrived on vacation, possibly to visit relatives, then never left.  Nobody goes looking for them.  Generally they lay low and try not to break any laws because they want to stay.

They don’t usually arrive in a boat filled with heroin, fentanyl, and assault rifles.  
Up until about 2021 when the southern border was left wide open, most illegal immigrants came to this country on a legal visa, but never left before it expired.
Well, as the saying goes, this ain’t the mainland!

Again, illegal immigration is an issue that needs to be addressed, as we could have had with the last bipartisan bill that was written with bipartisan support, and was agreed to with overwhelming bipartisan support that suddenly went into the abyss of congressional nothingness due to a recent convicted felon. 

Now, as for Hawaii. The information I posted from the Migration Policy Institute shows that the vast majority of illegal immigrants here in Hawaii are from the Philippines, which no matter how wide open or tightly shut America’s southern border is, it’s irrelevant to the majority of illegal immigrants here.
(06-06-2024, 12:33 PM)leilanidude Wrote:
(06-06-2024, 09:10 AM)TomK Wrote:
----------

Post appears to have been deleted.
However, Rob has mentioned to a number of folks over the years, to not quote every post...

Right. Rob deleted his own post, and only you remember it.
Right. Rob deleted his own post, and only you remember it.
----------
What a maroon... Elapio deleted numerous posts they started. This was one of them.
(06-07-2024, 01:10 PM)leilanidude Wrote: Right. Rob deleted his own post, and only you remember it.
----------
What a maroon... Elapio deleted numerous posts they started. This was one of them.

So 'elapiao could delete not only his own posts, but Rob's as well?

I suggest it's a good time to stop digging, but it's up to you.