Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Punaweb
I just wanted to say to everyone on here that I am grateful to you all. Not only do us mainlanders get to come on here and get info, but everyone generally is super nice. Even people who disagree with each other tend to do so with aloha.
I just wanted to say how much I admire the vibe here and will continue to come back and make friends. (I am still in AZ but will be moving to Puna in a few years)
Aloha and mahalo for your help.

Thank you specifically to Rob for creating and maintaining a site that has more positive to say about Puna than any other site.
Aloha, Vince

Aloha NanawaleJulie -

What part of AZ?

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman
"Vote with your money!"
quote:
Aloha NanawaleJulie -

What part of AZ?

"What? Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Nueman

Scottsdale for now. Been here for far too long, but have a bit longer to go. Will move within the next 5 years (hopefully less).

Edited by - nanawalejulie on 11/06/2007 21:49:12
I think it is so odd that right after I placed this topic up, there were two or more that were the exact opposite postings.

I would like to say that although there is always going to be those who disagree with each other's point of view: there is more respect given to each other and more aloha here than on any other forum I have encountered. So, to all, let's keep it that way. Aloha and mahalo.

I want to add my thanks to Punaweb and Rob.
Rob has his hands full,an amazing man......

so much....and so little time
Julie,I have decided to stick around here at Punaweb.You are one of the reasons.I like your style.
The thread I started that seemed opposite to yours,in my eyes was not.I started it out of frustration to csgray's thread being hijacked by haeoleboy.Rob deleted the inflammatory remarks.A lot of people missed that event.I had no idea I woke the dead,LOL A lot of people just gravitated toward the other topic.Maybe people like controversy,well that was rhetorical.LOL You got to admit,things are really hopping in here.So,that is a good thing.

Edited by - Nightowl on 11/08/2007 18:36:12
[quote]
Julie,I have decided to stick around here at Punaweb.You are one of the reasons.I like your style.

Thanks! Good to meet you.