Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know Your a Punatic Wannabeeee when......
You know you're a Punatic wannabe if:

1) You've eaten at KHOP more times than you've eaten at IHOP.

2) You know where Cost-U-Less is.

3) You know what MLE, HPP, OLE, etc. stand for.

ArtM
your favorite eateries on the mainland are L&L, Ohana grill or other hawaiian type restaurants.

You know your a resident of Puna when you know what "AV" means.

You know you're a Punatic Wannabee when all you can think about while working is ripping off all your clothes and jumping into the blue pacific in 3 weeks....

"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."
You know you're a Punatic wannabe when:

Your wife carries a Love's Bakery punch card in her purse.

You've scheduled your fifth session at the local tatto parlor to work on the massive Honu/Hawaiian Island archipelago/Japanese tsunami tat which covers the whole upper part of your back, and which you started on your honeymoon on the BI at age 49 as your first tat ever. I've got 10-1/2 hours in the chair so far, and it's maybe 3/4 the way done. Knock yer eyes out.

How do I know?

Edited by - mgeary on 11/15/2007 17:35:39
Aloha! ;-)
When you read of Pohoiki, think of Mr. Bird in his bit of paradise, spared by madam Pele, read of the exploitation of the beautiful tree lined path, and of the way. All to embelish tourism, and it brings stinging tears to your eyes.

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
....when you pretend that you smoke da kine phattys...but you actually only do beer!

Handle every situation like a dog,If you can't eat it or hump it,piss on it and walk away...
-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
quote:

You've scheduled your fifth session at the local tatto parlor to work on the massive Honu/Hawaiian Island archipelago/Japanese tsunami tat which covers the whole upper part of your back, and which you started on your honeymoon on the BI at age 49 as your first tat ever. I've got 10-1/2 hours in the chair so far, and it's maybe 3/4 the way done. Knock yer eyes out.

How do I know?

Edited by - mgeary on 11/15/2007 17:35:39

WOW! So now is there a party in the planning here? Topping off parties, PW Punatic Parties and then....?

Is it custom to have a coming out, an unveiling party to showcase the tat? We could start the trend! Mark could be the first victum, I mean the first to be show cased!! I for one would love to see it!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA