Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone quietly (tiptoe) to the earthquake site..
hmmmmmmm....something going on? Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/rece...6.-154.php
a 3.6 tremblor hit last night.

-------
Lower your expectations and be ready for anything.
ONLY 1.1 mile deep
I apologize, this is my unconscious mind at work again as She expresses herself through a random mainlander, me. I am really trying to get a handle on it. Seismic tremor levels are at elevated values. Yep. That was me. Seven earthquakes lately beneath Kilauea. Don't remember those, but, yes, I might have done that. Lava just below the surface at Halema-uma'u. Well, really, don't we ALL have just a little lava below the surface?

Anyway, I will see what's bothering me and try to get a handle on it. Watch out for white dogs, falling lehua blossoms and when the frogs go silent: RUN.

Most Animals can sense earthquakes, major storms ect.
I dont think people give them enough credit.

setting my soul free....
setting my soul free....
I believe the Chineese first reallystudied the correlation with animals, especially fish for pre warning of quakes!
However appearantly the animals didn't sense the last big one in China!
(I heard this in a news blog, any confirmation!)
Gordon J Tilley
quote:
Originally posted by Carey

Glen, also when the invisible cows start moooing...
Hubby was doing work on the house the morning of the 10/06 earthquake, came in about 5 min BEFORE the quake & told me he heard cows mooing.... we are in downtown Kea'au & I'm thinking he is a little off his rocker.... minutes later....
so listen for the cows.....
follow their lead....

um, maybe you heard me mooing, i mean moaning. it happened the day of my 44th birthday.[Wink]

malia paha o lohe aku

perhaps they will hear
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Okay, well this is what it sounds like.....when doves cry.....plink plink plink plink, plink plink plink plink plink....

...happy birthday Kani-lehua![Smile]
I suggested a cure previously. Few listened, more laughed. Now, it's probably too late to mollify Pele with a realtor. I believe a lawyer will be necessary now. One from NY or Cali would probably be the most effective. I'm sure one from Cali would be easier to find on the island.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
quote:
Originally posted by gtill

I believe the Chineese first reallystudied the correlation with animals, especially fish for pre warning of quakes!
However appearantly the animals didn't sense the last big one in China!
(I heard this in a news blog, any confirmation!)

Good point, gtill. If there was any connection between animal behavior and earthquakes, why aren't there any early-warning systems in place using this technology? Why would the Chinese allow tens of thousands of human deaths for the lack of somebody watching the koi pond?

To me, it's like UFO's and Bigfoot. It may be out there, somewhere, but there is no proof whatsoever. There may be anecdotal stories, probably coincidental, but nothing in the way of cause-and-effect, if-this-then-that sort of science. When somebody comes up with some kind of documented, reproduceable evidence that animals predict earthquakes, then I'll believe. Until then, it's just an urban legend. Lots of people from all around the globe have studied this for decades, but nothing solid has come from it. Why is that?

Aloha! ;-)
Aloha! ;-)