Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generation Sanitation
Does anyone know John who runs a rubbish service called Generation Sanitation? I believe he lives in HPP and most of his customers are here also. He’s been taking my rubbish weekly practically since I moved here four years ago. Last week he didn’t show on the regular day (Wednesday) or the next day. I phoned and his landline is disconnected; the cell goes to voice mail. I left a message Thursday night, a message Friday, and another Saturday. No answer. I know he’s had truck troubles in the past and sometimes is a day late picking up but he’s never disappeared like this before and I’m very concerned, and ashamed that I don’t even know his last name after all this time. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here knows him or of him or what might be going on? At this point the rubbish doesn’t matter; I’m just hoping he and his family are okay. Anybody know anything?

too soon old, too late smart
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
hmmm I don't know him personally but I think he lives on 17th off Makuu halfway down mountain side.

He also has a very good friend who is the bartender at Alibi Tavern named Peter. Maybe he would know.

Lets hope he's just having truck trouble and waiting for a part [Smile]
Update - I found John. He's fine, just missed me last week somehow, and has such lousy cell reception in HPP that he hadn't gotten his messages. I called one more time this afternoon and caught him in a "hot" cell area so we talked. Punamom, your info was spot on and he's amazed that anyone knows that much about him - says he's gonna check out Punaweb, first he's heard of it. Anyway, guess we're back on schedule and all's well - good news. Aloha.

too soon old, too late smart
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.