Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet & Greet Wayne "Big Dog" Joseph July 19
Aloha all,
I will be hosting a series of "meet & greet" sessions with the first one at the Olaa Community Center on Saturday, July 19, from 10 am to noon.
Learn how a retired public school teacher and former Chair of the County Board of Ethics is the best choice to represent all the people of Council Distric 5.
The Olaa Community Center is located on the grounds of Keaau Middle School, across from McDonalds.
For more information go to www.waynejoseph.com or call me at 966-9407.
The destiny of Puna is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.

Aloha, Big Dog
Thanks for taking up the challenge and for having a good background. In comparision to the checkered past of Safark, Stocksdale and Gumapac you and Emily might be the two most honest candidates running for office.
I will be at your meet in greet to learn more about what you have to offer Puna residents.
Hi Wayne - I look forward to your meet and greet on July 19th. I'm ready for some positive changes in Puna to make it an even better place to live and play!
I'm looking forward to meeting you both. Don't forget to invite your friends as I'd like to spread the positive message on why I'd make the best choice to serve all of Puna Makai.

Aloha & Mahalo, Big Dog