quote:
Originally posted by aprild

One thing you can count on with some people:
they aren't gonna just let things lie--there
will always be an answer. Doesn't this tend
to escalate things?

Still, I hope not.

april

Nothing is escalated.When the hostility were directed at you,I don't recall you not answering.
There was no reason for akahimomma to be hostile. And if you show her your support...Well..Speaks for itself.
Perhaps she was just sticking up for someone she felt was being bullied in some way! I don't know, but I do appreciate the good wishes you guys, thanks Jamie and Cat! Yes there is always a little static on the PW Radio station! Sometimes like a stuck record or something, lost in translation or such.[:0][:X][:o)][:I]

mella l

"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and wrong....because sometime in your life you will have been all of these."
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
quote:
Originally posted by StillHope
And if you show her your support...Well..Speaks for itself.

I show support! [}Smile]

-------
General Election Unofficial Poll
Here we go again! http://www.answers.com/topic/tit-for-tat. Can't we just post on Punaweb, without it turning into personal attacks! Civility. Live and let live.
On the Bailout:

George Bushes "No Banker Left Behind Act"
This whole bailout thing is proof positive, that Washington is the worlds largest collection of greedy, incompetent SOB's ever assembled on the face of the planet. If this thing passes we all just went into debt to the tune of 25K for every man, woman and child in the US. [Sad!]

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
Dick, it's not over yet. Shelby is apparently threatening a filibuster.

This may well be the last breath of US Constitution you all will see in your life. It is that big of a deal.
I couldn't agree more. And I think the impact on out economy in Puna is going to be intense. I'm doing all We can to get moved before I have to paddle a boat to BI. Want to be where we can subsistence farm in a year round climate.

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
You will be all right, I expect, because wealth is a not a quantity, it's a relative term. You enjoy the privilege of wealth not because of what you have but what you have relative to other people. Most of the people on this island aren't going to have, well, choose a term that you would think suggests something of very little value, perhaps held in one hand. Hawaii is a place of extremes, and you will find both the cheapest and most expensive living on the planet.