Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island Wide Wave - Sunday November 2nd
Supporters of Angel Pilago for Mayor are encouraged to come together for the

Island Wide Wave.

All districts of the Big Island, north, south, east and west will participate for a one hour celebration of the campaign effort and Angel’s support throughout the Island of Hawaii.

On Sunday, November 2nd, the final weekend of the campaign, we call all supporters to put on their red shirts, grab a sign if you have one, and head to the nearest highway from 12 noon to 1 pm.

It’s not necessary to rendezvous at preset locations, just hook up with your friends if you can or simply go on out there on your own.

Be a part of this island victory - let's make history!

We want to create a lei of red blooms around the island and you are needed for this effort. Let’s show who we are and that we stand up for our island community.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Where can I get a red Pilago shirt?
Any red shirt will do. Walmart has red T's for about $6. Not sure about the supplies of Pilago shirts at this point. Cash is, of course, tight....this is a grassroots campaign.

Punaweb moderator
Does anyone want to join me on the red road in front of Kalapana Shores West? Just wear a red shirt. I have a Pilago sign.

Diana G. Allegra
Diana G. Allegra
Today is the day. Some of us will be leaving the Pahoa Sustainability event to wave from the highway at the entrance to Pahoa at noon.

Put on some red (or don't) and join us!

We have found from extensively walking the Hilo neighborhoods that Angel Pilago indeed has developed momentum and this election will be close.

Vote for Angel Pilago!

Today at noon to one p.m.

The Island Wide Wave.

Wear some red.

Go to your nearest highway or road.

Give the whole island one hour of Aloha.

Punaweb moderator
At Kea'au intersection on Volcano highway by shopping center.
Great response from folks on the road!

James Weatherford, Ph.D.
15-1888 Hialoa
Hawaiian Paradise Park
I stood out on the red road and got more waves and honks then not. I think Angel has a chance.

Diana G. Allegra
Diana G. Allegra
I didn't get a single bird [8D]

Very positive responses near Malama Market[^]

-------
My Blog
My wife was at Pahoa High School at the traffic light and said she was impressed with the enthusiasm.

Thanks to all!

Now go vote!

Punaweb moderator
I got a report from a woman who drove from Kalapana to Keaau during the Island Wide Wave and said she saw red shirted supporters everywhere along the route.

Good job Puna!

Puna is Pilago Country!

Punaweb moderator