Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted Burglary of Cash and Carry Last Night
Some doofs tried to drop in through the ceiling of cash and carry last night.

Pics on my blog... and don't look David... it might be a trick [Wink]

-------
My Blog
Wow, why so many robberies at the moment? Because of the holiday season?

The crooks may take the opportunity on New Years Eve too, with all the noise and smoke around.
HEY DAMON SORRY I MISSED YOU TODAY AT THE SHOP,I WAS TALKING TO THE GUYS AT THE BODY SHOP ABOUT THE BURGLERIES,AS YOU KNOW THEY WERE HIT TOO,WHAT ARE WE TO DO ?SIT BY AND CONTINUE TO BE VICTIMIZED OR START PATROLING OUR STREETS? OR GIVE UP SOME PUNA STYLE JUSTICE? ITS GETTIN' OLD FAST! WHO'S NEXT ? IT'S GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!! MY GUYS WANT TO START NINJAING AROUND HERE AT NIGHT TO TRY AND CATCH THEM (WE HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHO IT IS) ,EMILY SAID,"GOD WANTS HER TO CALL A MEETING OF ALL THE MERCHANTS AND THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN BEAT DOWN IN TOWN",I TOLD HER GOD WANTS ME TO BEAT THE LIL BASTARDS DOWN.,I GOT SCOLDED.BUT SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE. GOOD ARTICLE ON YOUR BLOG,WHY CANT THE NEWSPAPERS DO A STORY TOO???THEY DONT WANT OR CARE TO?? I ACTUALLY GET CALLS FROM PEOPLE IN HILO AND OTHER PLACES TO ASK WHERE I AM LOCATED AND WHEN THEY FIND OUT IM IN PAHOA THEY TELL ME THEY DONT WANT TO COME OUT HERE IT'S TOOOOO DANGEROUS AND THEY'RE SCARED TO COME HERE.AND ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE WE HAVE NO ,ZERO,POLICE PRESENCE IN TOWN AND THE SAME DAMN IDIOTS ROBBING ,BURGLERIZING,AND BEATING PEOPLE DOWN AND TO DEATH,AND THEY ARE STILL WALKING THE STREETS HERE....WHATS REALLY UP??.....WHO'S NEXT ????

RUDEDOGG
RUDEDOGG
WE VOTED TO HANGOUT IN TOWN NEW YEARS AND KEEP AN EYE OUT TILL THE WEE EARLY HOURS NINJA PUNA STYLE,MAYBE WE'LL GET LUCKY.......

RUDEDOGG
RUDEDOGG
Please let's not use all caps. In internet use it amounts to shouting.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
i was !! sorry ,but someones gotta hear me

RUDEDOGG
RUDEDOGG
God wants Emily to remember that Hawaiians don't believe in one god. They believe in many gods. He also wants her to call the police. And if they don't come, make that her number one priority and quit cutting ribbons until she is part of the solution to cutting crime.

[insert patented zing here].
The harrassment,assaults, beatings,and burglaries have been going on for years in Pahoa and where are the cops. Well from what I and many others have observed when they are out they are in a caravan following each other around. Does it really take just about every cop in Puna to write a traffic ticket, while real crime is taking place right in Pahoa on a regular basis, but i guess getting out and patroling Pahoa on foot is too much to expect !!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by rudedogg

... NINJA PUNA STYLE,MAYBE WE'LL GET LUCKY.......

Would that mean you are hoping for a Japanese girl?! [Smile]

Aloha,
John S. Rabi, GM,ARB,BFT,CM,CBR,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Don't worry,
when seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.