Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you feel it?
I was at my desk in downtown Hilo on the second floor...definitely felt a good rumble pass through!

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
I'm in Hilo and didn't feel a thing. We were at Rainbow Falls at the time admiring mother nature's work after such heavy rains! I couldn't believe it that once again I felt nothing lol!

Nelli

Life is too short to stress about the small stuff! Aloha!
Life is too short to stress about the small stuff! Aloha!
I was working upstairs in my office (Hilo, on the water) and really felt it. It was longer than most quakes I have been in, but when I called our friends in Honokaa they said up there it was loud and fast. They audibly heard a roar and went outside to see what it was, then they felt it. They had pictures fall off of walls and a few other things fell over.

There were already some rock slides along the Hamakua Coast on Saturday, so I would think this probably knocked some more stuff down onto the highway.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
Guess what woke John and I up the other day...thats right..a quake..just a few miles from us here in Oklahoma...made us homesick[Big Grin]
niece called us from o'ahu and told us about the quake. we wouldn't have known about it if not for that call.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james