Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a scam?? anyone else get this e-mail?
Check this out, this was sent to my e-mail this morning. Did anyone else receive a message like this. Very weird. My spider senses are tingling!! Read the e-mail. It said it was sent from Punatalk by lucie22.

Hello Dear,

Permit me to inform you of desire of going into business relationship with you, I know this mail may come to you as a surprise since we have not known or write before, after going through your profile I feel to contact you hoping that you will not let me down. After you receive this mail kindly contact me on my private Email contact below. Introduction myself, I am Lucie Guessan the only daughter of the late chief Kamara Guessan my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan Cote d#146;Ivoire he died on his arrival from business trip in France in hospital here in Cote d#146;Ivoire, before his death, he call me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $9.500,000 USA dollars deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan (Cote d#146;Ivoire) that he used my name as the next of kin. Please reply on my private email ( lucie606@yahoo.fr) for more details

Thanks, waiting for your urgent respond,

Regard

Lucie Guessan

of course its a scam
I got it too, through puna talk
Yep a SCAM. I got same.

David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
It mentions PunaTalk but when you open it up it looks like it was thru Punaweb.org

woops, just seen the other thread.
Look at the topic "SPAMMER" posted earlier. It's the same subject being dicussed here.
I tried looking for lucy22 through members and no such person. I have received similar e-mails before, usually they want to know your first and last name, then the name of your bank, can't remember what else. Yeah right!!
Hey that's MY 9.5 million that the Nigerian guy left me. You guys butt out! Once, I collect, I'm going to UpCountryMauiWeb. No offense.
quote:
Originally posted by greywolf74

I tried looking for lucy22 through members and no such person. I have received similar e-mails before, usually they want to know your first and last name, then the name of your bank, can't remember what else. Yeah right!!
If you read the first post on this (started this morning with 18 replys already), Rob said he deleted that person's profile and blocked access.
Thanks Bob, good to know. No, I had not read it and no I was unaware of the first post this morning, simply put I would have just replied on that one. Makes sense. [quote]Originally posted by Bob Orts

[quote]Originally posted by greywolf74