Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helicopters circling in HPP
If you don't think what I've been subjected to is an intrusion, obviously you've never experienced it first-hand.

I am breaking no laws yet am being harassed to the point where I cannot work. What would you call it?

Just spoke with RJ at Emily's office. She says it's the feds.

RJ requested that everyone contact the office to lodge complaints & get latest info.

She says they've had tons of calls since yesterday and that Emily is planning to bring this to the attention of Att. General Holder and Pres. Obama.

With pot pouring over the Mexican border into the US, it kind of makes you wonder.

All the rest of it aside, the noise and intrusion is outrageous.

Lee Eisenstein
http://members.cruzio.com/~lionel/event

"Be kinder than necessary, as everyone you meet is engaged in some kind of strudel."
I hang red christmas bulbs on my plants and they think they're tomatoes [8D]
And now we have two yellows over Ocean View. I would like to get a laser range finder and find out exactly how close they are to the ground. It certinaly isnt 500ft. Looks like another f#cked up day brought to us by the US Government that seems to have tons of money to waste.
We need a phone numbers list for the right people to call to complain.
Make that three helicopters over Ocean View.

In Hawaii we are ALL guilty of growing a naughty plant even when we are not.
No relaxing day here. No peace and quite, that I paid for buying and living in BFE and buying 2 acres.
If these are (non Hawaii County) law enforcement or other emergency services helicopters, they can fly at tree top while conducting an operation. If this is a Hawaii County Police Dept helicopter, dept policy requires 1,000 feet unless they are actively investigating something. That means if they are flying at 1,000 feet and see what they suspect to be something requiring a closer view, they can descend to 500' to look or less if it is not directly over a home or livestock.

Here’s the policy:
[url]http://www.hawaiipolice.com/pdfDocs/MJEradicationRules.pdf
[/url]
I was told they are DEA. There number is 808-541-1185

All hail to the King, federal government that is, we have 0 rights here. We are all guilty at all times. No innocent until proven guilty here, we are all treated as if we are guilty ALL THE TIME!

Im not sure I have ever delt with something so frustrating in my life. There is nothing you can do but try to ignore your house shaking.

When I called the police to find out who this was, I called when a heli was coming in over head. The woman at the police dept. could not understand me. Now what if my call was an emergency call, fire, rape, home invasion etc.
Who told you they are DEA?
the woman at the police dept in Na'alehu
At this point we have had 4 different helicopters, two yellow, one black and one white and blue, and we are still spending the day with all the intrusion they cause. One of the first nice days we had had in months ruined buy the DEA. Sounds like we live next to a military base.
With all the US financial issues I wonder how much it costs to fly four helicopter over Ocean View for the bulk of the day. They could burn money for heat and it would be more efficient.