Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Wig!
Have looked all over Hilo and cant find a black wig anywhere...

Looking for a straight long black hair wig for Halloween.

If you have one or know where I can get one please call me.

Mahalo Angie @ 315-8421[Big Grin]
Go to Walmart, they had tons of wigs last week, many different styles of black ones. I got one with grey and black. Great eyelashes too.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Thanks for the reply however I was at Walmart today and they had no black wigs....I am sure they go fast. Bummer !!

Any more ideas?
There's a shop in the mall that sells costume stuff that goes up to adult sizes. I can't remember the name, but it's kind of Goth/heavy metal looking. You'll know when you see it. Do you want a real wig, an expensive wig, or a simple costume wig? There's a big difference.

ETA, I think it's Hot Topic. Here's their phone number. (808) 981-2600
It's the mall entrance next to Macy's Womens on the Safeway side.

If they don't have it, maybe they'll know someone else.
LOL Kathy!! Hot Topic is rock/goth but NOT costume stuff for sure. You want some new jewelry for your belly, nipple, nose or lip? Hot Topic. Rock T-shirts, stickers, that kinda thing.

I know 'cause I've spent plenty on my kids there.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Jungle Love maybe?? Right across from Malama market...
Is it possible to Dye a wig black?

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
Carrie, I was in one of those stores around Halloween, and they did have costumes, because we spent a bunch of time looking through them, and bought one. It must have been seasonal. I can't think what it was if not Hot Topic, but it was not a costume store per se. Just carrying stuff for the holiday.
Although time is short, there are a lot of web sites that sell them. Also check places like the Sally store, they sometimes have them too. I am surprised that Walmart sold so many already.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
>>>Is it possible to Dye a wig black?

Depends on the fiber. Natural hair, sure. Synthetic fibers, like polyester, require special dye. Whatever one dyes, it has to be a dye tailored to the fiber.