Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scuba Sunday this sunday...
Dang, we will be there in sending good thoughts, but not in person. I truly hope you all keep this fun, important gathering happening every Sunday until we are able to be in person. Have fun! Ann
Enjoy the day! Ann
Ed and I are still in San Jose, but not for much longer. Our long awaited one-way flight is on Friday, so I guess we will have to wait until the December Scuba Sunday.
It looks like KonaMonkey will be there (with me). We will be packing light & most likely leaving early so he can get back to it! Probably only bring the BOX, popup & chairs...and maybe hotdogs??
Well it's 8:00 and raining but it is looking good though!! See you all in a couple of hours!!

Royall

Looks like a perfect day for the beach!

We did plan on being there with you all, but unfortunately, I'm not feeling up to it. I hope it's just the extreme lack of sleep & jetlag... but just in case I caught some bug along the way, we're taking it easy at home instead of potentially spreading germs among our friends. You can all thank me later ;-)

Take a dip in the ocean for us!

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
Oh, goodness... what a lovely Hawaiian day. Not too hot... not too cool.

Thank you to Noel and to Pam Jones for going out in the water with me. FIRST TIME since my knee was done in February. I tried the month before but was too weak to swim. This time I got to snorkel and enjoyed it well. Hope to see many more of you next month......

Aloha. Pam

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I partied to hard last night... just could not get going t his morning. When it started raining I opted out, even though I could see it cleared up I choose to clean house instead. Am I crazy? Yep!

Pam, it is great that you got in the water!~

Liz, welcome home! I am looking forward to hearing about your trip to Korea!

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Was a good day at the beach. We made do with out the hot dogs as the person that said they would bring the grille didn't show up! Something about partying too much... Good Story ;>) We had a two cakes (one for a birthday girl that didn't show up), pot-stickers, fried rice, lilikoi lemon aid, peanut butter candy, chips, sandwiches, salad, and I can't remember what else!

Joey, Richard, and I were the last to leave and ended up with a couple of extra items. One is a wooden salad spoon, and the other is a blue backpack that has organic snacks (yuk!)in the side pouch. Let me know if this stuff is yours and I'll get it to you sometime.

Royall

Aaaawwww, to whom do I owe the thanks for the birthday cake? That's so sweet, and I'm very sorry I missed it!

Believe me though, you are all glad I wasn't there. I know everyone's great about sharing but when it comes to 'the bug' that is the time to be selfish and keep it to one's self. :-P

Sounds like it was a perfect day at the beach!

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
Anyone SCUBA diving on SCUBA Sundays?

Dan