Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new bakery in mountain view
pearl's bakery at MM#16 hwy#11 (green building). go and meet tom and vicki and have some delicious pastries. we enjoyed pumpkin cupcakes. there's a possiblity that they may offer the use of their certified kitchen for the community and will start adding other baked goods to their selections.

the grand opening is scheduled for the first week of december with mayor, billy kenoi attending.

phone #808 756-7824

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

We stopped by yesterday driving back from Volcano - had a great day with my special someone - picked up some GREAT brownies.

For the MAC geeks- he has a 30" display hooked up to a PowerMac Pro. Makes my G5, 19" look dysfunctional - maybe a "blue pill" will help!

The kitchen and appliances are state of the art.

They might offer "take and bake" PIZZA.

Will go BACK.

Can't wait for the "GRAND OPENING" - lots of "Happy Talk" and YUMMIES!
How nice you and Bonnie had a day off and some treats too. It is great that there is a bakery up there!

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland ...Alice, I mean Menehune!! LOL

mella l

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA