Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer at Maku u Market forgot to pay me!
A customer came by today and purchased an L-10 Tankless, It was pretty busy around my table I gathered up information and business cards etc while my husband handed him the merchandise then we were done. Off he went. Well a little while longer I realized the gentleman did not leave his check that he was writing out. Does anyone know how to get a hold of a person by the name of Dan Cole or Danny Cole. If so please have him contact me at 965-1990 Much appreciated. I am sure it was an accident.

Morningstar Wolf
Maybe it's this guy, or it could just be someone with the same name:
http://records.co.hawaii.hi.us/Weblink8/...age24.aspx
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

Maybe it's this guy, or it could just be someone with the same name:
http://records.co.hawaii.hi.us/Weblink8/...age24.aspx

I think I just talked with him nope not him so off to the drawing board! Thank you so much though. I believe this person is off grid so no telling if I will ever find him unless he walks the market again!

Mahalo!!!!
Are you sure Dan Cole was the 1st name. I know a D.Cole but it is not Dan.

With luck this person will open their checkbook soon, see that the check is still there, and do the right thing by coming to see you next market to give you the check. This is too small of a community to just walk on something like this, he would feel like a toad if a mutual friend introduces you to one another at a party in a year or two, and who wants to feel like a toad?

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Dude named Dan Cole on the bigislandchronicle.com I suppose if you registered you could contact him. Good Luck
Eric, I believe I spoke with that Gentleman and it is not him. Thank you for caring.

Morningstar Wolf