Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail time
Hi all, new here & moving to 14th & Kaoli from Ketchikan in 2 weeks. Does anyone know how long it takes a package sent priority mail?

1 island 2 another
1 island 2 another
From Seward...it takes about 5 days. From another island about 3. The USPS isn't what it use to be
Man, I've been told there are alot of Alaskan's on the Big Island. From one non-contiguous state to another. See you soon! (from Anchor-town)
AKpilot

We're all here, because we're not all there!
We're all here, because we're not all there!
There is No street delivery in HPP
If it was mailed to your st. address in HPP, sometimes you can get it at the Keauu post office if you check right away...

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” " Krishnamurti "
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” " Krishnamurti "
its a small small world! hello Julie Smile I am also from K-town and we are hoping to move to Puna area this summer. We must sell the house first xxxx our fingers. I wonder if we know each other! lol. Alaskans have always loved Hawaii, it is exotic just like Alaska is yet opposite of what we have. I think they balance each other out quite nicely. I wonder if Hawaiians like Alaska... (?) If so, anyone interested in buying a house and moving here? hehe ;D
islandgirl