Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darn Hawaiian Shores dogwalkers
What is up with all of these darn dog walkers here in Hawaiian Shores? You cut your grass and they let their dogs do their business on your fresh cut grass. They let the dogs pee on your mailbox and your planters. I swear these people have no shame. Make your dogs do their business in your own damn yards!!!

http://www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Amen to that ! A 'pet' peeve for sure.

aloha,
pog
Two words: Electric fence. Smile
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Unfortunately I do not believe it is legal to place electric fencing on a property line.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
We're in Hawaiian Beaches. I walk my dog 2x/day and ALWAYS pick up his mess the same can't be said for others.

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

I live in hawaiian shores as well, at least they are walking their dogs, i mostly see them tied up all day on short chains. They should pick up there mess though!
NNNooo that wasn't a dog peed on your mailbox..that was me
quote:
Originally posted by the hare

NNNooo that wasn't a dog peed on your mailbox..that was me

Two words, NOT FUNNY!
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
So here I am reading PW. Looked at some neighbors walking their dog which they rarely do--he poops. She says to pick it up and he says it's okay to leave it. Maybe he thinks it's okay because it's an empty lot/median strip?

w. james

w. james

I do have a fenced property. I was talking about the parts that are not fenced. I have planters that are up in my driveway that these imcompitent dog walkers let their dogs come up my driveway which is my property and let them pee on it. These people would have a fit if I walked my dog near their properties and let them do their business in it. They walk by my house with their snotty noses in the air and make comments about my dog barking at them which she is only doing her job and not harming anyone. But it is okay for them to have their dogs wreack havoc on my property and for their dogs to bark furiosly at me when I walk by their homes. I swear the people around here make me sick. I would never buy a home down here in the Shores. There is just always somekind of drama.