Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCMC days and hours
Does anyone know what the days/hours are for the Pahoa clinic? Their website and phone message don't give their hours and the most recent information I can find is a 2010 posting on BIC.

Mahalo for any help,

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Last time I was there...(this year...), they opened at either 7:00 or 8:00 A.M., took their last patient at 4:00 P.M.

Dee
I forgot this: Closed from 12:00 to 1:00 P.M., M - F.

Dee
Monday through Saturday, 8 to 5, Sunday and holidays 8 to 12, BUT they close for lunch from 12 to 1 and don't do new intake after 4:30/11:30 so that they can close on time or shortly thereafter. For more info call 930-6001.
PS: The website is very out of date and will soon be under reconstruction.
Thanks for the responses, I went in on Sunday and got excellent care, as usual. The staff there is always very personable and caring, I hadn't been in for over a year, hadn't seen Dr. Dan for even longer, and everyone still remembered me. We are very lucky to have that clinic.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb