Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best prices 4 galvanized fence products East side?
Hello,

Looking for best prices on fencing products. HD doesn't seem to stock any galvanized posts. Any ideas?
Check with Miranda's http://mirandacountrystore.com/hilo-fencing-products

Also, Del's Farm Supply has fencing material
I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for, but I have some galvanized fencing, 7' high, and about 50' maybe? It's in pretty good shape. I'd let it go for cheap to someone who could make use of it. I originally bought it to use instead of rebar in a concrete pad - and did use some of it for that. (Perhaps it's not actually fencing material?)
Anyhooz...

-- rainshadow
-- rainshadow
rainshadow,
Your fencing sounds like something I could use while I am setting up my garden. What size are the openings? It sounds like they would be about 6 x 6 inches?
allensylves at yahoo.com

Allen
Finally in HPP
Allen
Finally in HPP
Alert! Mirandas has galvanized fence posts ON SALE- ENDS TOMORROW (Saturday). They are about a dollar off regular prices and their regular prices are lower then Del's regular prices. Fencing is also on sale.
I LOVE Punaweb! Never heard of Mirandas and I have been pondering putting up a fence. Thanks for the info!![Big Grin]
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
We have found that Mirandas may not have the absolute lowest price, but they also have thicker wire & tube walls that HD

Dells no longer handles chain link & tube supplies

Both Dells & Miradnas have had HOT DIPPED galvanized T posts -the pound (maybe) into the ground type .... like at the end of the road where the lava flowed into the fence & posts (and WHERE else in the world could you use that sentence & hope that anyone would know what you were describing....only in Puna!)