Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dang RAIN !!!
Just wanted to start my own topic to 'complain' about something I have no control over ; )

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

aloha,
pog
Do you remember last year about this time? :-)
Yeah, Dang that rain!!

I too wish everyone a great Thanksgiving.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
"Dang" rain? I couldn't be more grateful. It has been way too dry for way too long.
If it wasn't for the gloom and rain, it wouldn't feel like Thanksgiving Day!! Just like the Northwest!! LOL

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Yep on that ... Maybe Santa will bring us a foot of snow to town on Christmas morning.

aloha,
pog
Rain is the perfect excuse for families to stay indoors, eat tasty food and get on each other's nerves.

I'm thankful for the rain too but wouldn't mind a little sunny weather this weekend. I'll definitely be needing to swim off some calories.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend thats overflowing with thankfulness.
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
aww but you can head on down to the warm pond and soak Smile who cares about the rain, it still warm! I'll take your 80 degrees and rain over my 40 degrees and rain ;D
islandgirl
@coppercoin40: Just took a dip for you in the warm pond. No sun, no rain. But it was maaaaahvelous! Smile
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
ahh thanx punafish Wink love the warm pond! I must resort to the hot tub in the cedar gazebo, then I will cool down in the icy rain ;D
islandgirl