Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
It's that time again! Scuba Sunday, June 3, 10 AM @ Richardson's Beach Park.

We will bring the BBQ... let us all know if you will be there and what you can bring. POT LUCK.

Remember, Divers dive but kayakers kayak, snorklers snorkel, everyone talks story and we have GREAT TIME.
Hope you can join us. Aloha! Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Hi,

pam, since i wont have as much time to prepare, i'll just bring over some sweets...is richardsons okay for just snorkeling....i would like to borrow a kayak for a few minutes if someone brings one along?

look forward to sunday.

noel

Noel, Jim & I think that Richardsons is one of the best places on the island for snorkeling, some of the clearest water - but you can get cold flashes & halocline haze when you hit a fresh water spring (there are many). We plan on bringing one of our kayaks & other toys.

Looks like conditions are the best they have been all year! That is the report today, Wednesday. Let's hope it holds for Sunday. See you then !!!!!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Not much chatter out there..l. who's coming to Scuba Sunday? Richardson's, 10 AM, Sunday, June 3.

Weather and conditions are awesome!!!!!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
i'll come down after makuu in the morning....hopefully carey and jim will bring the kayak for me to paddle around in since i don't have scuba gear, hopefully i'll be able to spot you since i don't know what anyone looks like

noel

Aloha Pam...Tony and I will be there...how's some macaroni salad sound? Looking forward to some kayaking...

Carrie

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Hi all:

I won't be making it this time. I'm travelling at the moment.

Hope everybody has a great time.

Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
Noel, We usually meet up on the makai side of the Richardsons Aquatic Center, towards the rock wall bay with the steps that lead to the black sand bay, just off the ponds, towards the Hilo side of the parking lot, & sometimes snag the nice long picnic table. My tide chart has low tide at ~9:30am and high tide ~ 5pm. Have heard that the trades may be back by Sunday....
What do the group look like? (want to say that we are the smart, together group...but reality is probably more like the ragtag group... that has a bunch of water toys piling up) It also depends on who all shows up. We are planning to make it, if we are there you will see a big orange kayak in toy pile.

well i guess i'll be looking for a group with the most toys and then i'll know which group plays the hardest....

i'm hoping that i'll see some of you beforehand at the saturday plant exchange also???

noel