Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam Lamont
I wish to contact all my Punaweb friends... I allowed myself to get pretty out of control and I apologize to you all for any weird or nonsensical things I may have written. I am doing much better and welcome contact from any of you. thank you all for your understanding.

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pam! I emailed you but had not heard back. Please let me know how you are. I've been busy and recovering from surgery but would love to stop by and chat/talk/visit/help you.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
So good to see you on puna web.!.!.!

Hope all's well....

I would not worry surgery and meds can do funny things...

FYI once when I was all doped up after surgery I guess I drove my family crazzzzy!

I said and did some silly things (can't remember any of it) my husband just closed the bedroom door only cracking it when he slipped my meds in...

Just GLAD your back...

Hope to meet you one day.
Dear Pam, I for one do not care about any nonsense you may think you did. All any of us care about is if you are doing well. I think we all think of you often, and kept wondering if things were improving. It is so hard to push to find out how things are going, no matter how curious we are, a delicate situation requires some grace on our part in our concern for you. You have a huge family on punaweb, and everyone just loves and misses you. Please keep us up to date with any information you may care to share, some of us are just to shy to pry and some of us are not on island any more, but still care...

I was so happy to see you had written in when I signed in tonight.

Pam,

I don't know you but have seen many of your posts here in the past but can't remember any out of control or nonsensical posts from you. Anyway, good to see you getting your health back and I wish you the best for a full recovery!

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
im so glad your doing much better. peace
Pam, you have absolutely nothing to apologize for, it is lovely you are back and feeling so much better!
Welcome back! Was wondering how you were doing.
ALOHA and take it easy!!!
Cindy and Al

I'd rather be a wise ass than a dumb ass!!!
quote:
Originally posted by pslamont

I wish to contact all my Punaweb friends... I allowed myself to get pretty out of control and I apologize to you all for any weird or nonsensical things I may have written. I am doing much better and welcome contact from any of you. thank you all for your understanding.

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

I am so glad to see you back... as for nonsensical or weird or out of control... I would guess that just makes you a usual punawebber!

-Cat
Aloha Pam, just trying to keep up with the rest of the gang? LOL
So glad to hear you are on the mend and welcome back, we missed you.

David

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident