Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen this guy?
Someone has been tampering with equipment at my construction yard. I've taken a number of new security measures including cameras. My very first night using it I get this guy: http://pacificgunite.com/trespasser.html
He showed up at 9:56 and you can see him in the lower image bolting back up the driveway at 9:59. He may have spotted the red glow from the infrared sensor and took off. Bad guys won't be able to spot the cameras that have no glow when they shoot a night photo but this one alone may be a deterrent.
Anybody know this guy? Pretty lucky catch for a first try. Come up to Hawaiian Acres...the fishing's great.
Here, brightened it up a bit...

http://i.imgur.com/X7wfsUk.jpg
Can you pls share the info about your system. Our HPP residents would like to hear about a product that actually works, an idea about how hard the installation was and cost. Mahalo.
Can the police be given a copy of this pic and ID the guy, maybe? (Good job, alaskyn66!)

SueNomie, get a free estimate from Big Island Surveillance Systems (Wes Kobayashi; really good guy). They did a great job for us with an eight (8) camera system, which also allows for checking on your home from phone and laptop. Records for 30 days, installation was less than four (4) hours, and we were up and running. Price depended on how many cameras and size of house. Our home is three stories, cost was a little more. JMO.
Pete,

I just talked to Randy K (Roberta and Randy) to look at the photo. He looks like someone I met and they also knew so they are going to look at photo too.

Will let you know!

-Cat
Do you know if big island surveillance system has a web site??
I tried looking. But couldn't find them ... Guess I could go look up the ph number
Big Island Surveillance Systems

email: biss_808@yahoo.com
Phone: (808) 989-4231

Forgot to mention, the night vision is amazing. So clear. Hope this helps. Get a few estimates, but this kid and his crew were really good. JMO. Good luck all. Stay safe and protected.
Do you know if big island surveillance system has a web site??
I tried looking. But couldn't find them ... Guess I could go look up the ph number
Geez looks like my cell phone has the hick-ups????
Best not to post till I figure this out......
Any luck ID'ing the culprit?
a m here