Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found Pit Bull
i found a pitbull down in the hawaiian beaches area. please describe dog...want it to go back to the right owner
he is a male dog...anyone now where else i should look to see if i can find his owner? i have posted flyiers everyday for the past week. and i am going to go and post more now.
You may want to check to see if he is chipped...most vets & the Humane society can check...

Also the humane society in Keaau does keep a list of lost & found pets...(kona is the main office...)link to add:
http://www.hihs.org/RP_ALostFound.asp
Link to see if dog is on their lost list:
http://www.hihs.org/RP_LostFound.asp
Have you contacted the pound? I mean calling and asking if someone's looking, not taking the dog there.

----------------
Aloha spelled backward...think about it.
><(((*> ~~~~ ><(("> ~~~~ ><'> ~~~~ ><> ~~~~ >(>
Hawaii Tribune Herald 935-6619 you can call Monday and place a FREE 3 day ad under Lost and Found,
many people are not on the internet, this might track down the owner!

Humane Society can scan to see if he is microchipped!

If you drop off the dog at the Humane Society do it while they are open. Many animals are stolen from the cages when they are closed, will not be a happy ending for the animal!
Thanks. I took him to the vet. He doesnt have a microchip. I called the himane society. No one reported a dog missing. I also put a flyier up there to. I dont want to drop him off at the pound the guy told me that they only going him 4 days. And thanks for the newspaper number. Ima calll on monday hopefully i can find his owner
you can advertise on craigslist under lost and found for free. is it a big puppy? or adult dog? there is a couple missing their pit bull pup mostly all white with a grayish black spot on one ear and one on his body. they live in HB.

Donna
Donna
yea i seen that flyier. of that pitbull. thats not the right one. he is still puppyish. maybe a lil older then 1. i posted it on craigslist. i have been posting it everyday on craigslit for the past week. i found him last week saturday. i also posted an a flyier at da store but everytime i put one up there. someone takes it down. out of all 30 of my flyiers there are only 3 that are still on the poles
Drop off a flyer or two at the front office of the school on Kahakai, maybe? (...making sure to park in the parking-lot as opposed to the fire-lane/Bus-lane?) They might be able to post it in a high-traffic spot for both adultas and children to see?

Might want to approach the folks in the front office at Pahoa High & Intermediate as well?

.....and the folks at the Pahoa Public Library?
Those folks are animal lovers, and the place gets a lot of traffic.

thanks. i look into doing that tomorrow.. i might only go to the libary. i dont really want to post flyiers at the school.
all the flyiers that i put at the bus stops are all gone. so im guessing kids got board and riped it down. i am going
to put it in the newspaper tomorrow. and go from there, i am also going to go to ainaloa long house and post a flier, and to paradise park.
because for all i know the dog was stolen and brough to this side.