Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sjc to ogg 250 round trip
this am....hawaiian
Just add 150 bucks for R/T to maui and your good I guess. Smile Still not bad 400 bones for R/T to mainland. I guess those 199 deals are over. Sad
Play around with your leave/return dates, and I am finding ITO-LAX r/t on United between 475 to 600.

That being said, also seeing it at 1,650 - r/t - but play with your leaving and returning dates.

There's a way on Hawaiian to view an entire month's worth of fares so you can choose which days are least expensive if your travel dates are flexible.
Oaktown-Maui $125

http://beatofhawaii.com/winter-and-sprin...-from-125/

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
$400 or so ito - lax as well - 5 hours and back in the world for some culture - and first class medical.

learned from my cruising days - one needs to be able to vacation from the vacation.....grin
just got San Jose to Hilo for $335rt in April.