Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Dispenser
I get my water from the dump in the blue 5 or 7 gallon containers.
They seem to leak a lot.
I would love some suggestions from people out there for the best
countertop water dispenser system.
I do not need hot or cold water, just a basic unit that does not leak.
I work in a lab and we use Nalgene carboys with spigots to dispense distilled water but those are quite expensive. This looks like an inexpensive alternative. I have bought shipping supplies from this company and they are very reputable.

http://www.uline.com/BL_8169/Carboy?pricode=WO561&gclid=CKH6gLrqp7UCFcc-MgodoRYAiQ
Civilization exists by geologic consent, subject to change without notice...Will Durant
Walmart, etc. have ceramic pots that hold an inverted five gallon water bottles. But if you want some extra "protection" -- and aren't trying to save money Wink -- consider the following:

http://www.aquarain.com

We use the four filter model with catchment water and have not needed to replace the filters in several years. Gravity feed, no electricity, excellent water flavor, stainless steel. Lifetime quality.

Amazon has vendors as well. Make sure to check the "more buying choices" link. I have no idea who would have the best shipping deal.

Cheers,
Kirt
2 Gallon round 'cooler' w/spigot of your choice, lid off .... 5 gallon carboy inverted right on top ... Just let it gurgle in. Stops just like a regular water cooler. Stable, fun to use and works perfect.

aloha,
pog
I have a handpump that fits on top of the clear (alhambra style) 5 gallon jugs, its nice.... just pump and the water flows out the spigot.... will pump water until there is 1" left in bottom
it was given to me, so dont know where to buy it, but its from somewhere on island

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha