Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost cat Orchidland - reward
Bumping this up...

I'm posting this for a friend.

Please help us find our Scooter. Last seen 39th Ave., Near Orchidland Drive. Neutered male tabby with white markings. Left front paw has a gray toe. Avid Chip 068*551*264. $200 reward for return. Call John - 562-252-5495.

Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be, enjoy this day!
I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
quote:
Originally posted by Lin W

Bumping this up...still missing

I'm posting this for a friend.

Please help us find our Scooter. Last seen 39th Ave., Near Orchidland Drive. Neutered male tabby with white markings. Left front paw has a gray toe. Avid Chip 068*551*264. $200 reward for return. Call John - 562-252-5495.

Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be, enjoy this day!

We've been keeping our eyes out for this poor kitty!

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Hate to bring it up...

I've seen a lot of dead cats on the side of roads here. So... If it's been missing for a long time. Probably happened.

That being said, good luck
Baby Scooter has Returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I know right now. John posted on Facebook that Scooter is home. Will let y'all know details if and when I get any. Thanks everyone for your concern. Aloha!

LOVE a good ending!!! YAY!!!!

I'd rather be a wise ass than a dumb ass!!!
I asked for details this morning, and here's what John posted...

I sprinkled a whole jar of catnip in the front yard. In about 5 minutes I heard my other cats howling and making a ruckus and went with my flashlight to investigate. There he was on the front lawn. He and the four Tribbles (ferals) were having a love fest on the lawn. I approached him slowly, so as not to frighten him, and kept turning sideways as he circled around me (Cats don't like frontal approaches, the see them as aggression.) As he circled, I sidled closer and closer to him. When we were an arms length close, I simply picked him up. He has not stopped talking since. He must be tired, because he is sleeping more than usual. He is all over me like white-on-rice. Big Scooter seems a little put off by the sudden lack of attention. So I scratch his neck when he is near. A happy conclusion! Yeah!!!

I have heard of using smelly catfood, but like the catnip idea even more (less chance of mongooses & rats joining in!)

I am sure lil scooter will be on a high for a while, & it sounds like the tribbles were in nirvana, too! good ending all around!
when our cat was about 6 months old he disappeared for about 3 or 4 days. my girlfriend was worried sick. he came back on his own and was very affectionate when he returned. perhaps this is normal?
I LOVE to hear good news like this! Thanks for sharing.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.