Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bargains at Walgreens
The Walgreens in Hilo (next to Walmart) has a clearance area with some closeout items such as slow cookers (crock pots) for $4.00 and toaster ovens for $7.41. We grabbed a toaster oven for our unbuilt ohana AG shed and there were still several left.
I hope they close. I want my Borders back.

Don't hold your breath. Before much longer you won't be able to find a brick and mortar book (or video) store anywhere. Heck, most people only go to a library to access the internet.
Borders went bankrupt nationally. There is no coming back for them.
quote:
Originally posted by terracore

The Walgreens in Hilo (next to Walmart) has a clearance area with some closeout items such as slow cookers (crock pots) for $4.00 and toaster ovens for $7.41. We grabbed a toaster oven for our unbuilt ohana AG shed and there were still several left.

Just to let you know, your post is not wasted. Thanks for the heads up[8D]

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
thanks. i think Walgreen's has the best pharmacy section but kinda tone deaf that they don't have bags of potting soil on the floor.maybe the space is too small but it's not Hilo style.

i also like ACR Dollar store in Hilo Shopping Center. I think it's cheaper than Walmart. For example the pencil tire pressure gauge for $1.50. So I stocked up and got 4.]