Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pog - you still with us?
Just wondering if pog is still around. I haven't seen him (or her) post too much recently, but always thoroughly enjoyed his posts and hope he's just on vacation or something.
Aloha, I second Tom's query and comments...always enjoy the pog factor. Smile
Just bumping this up - once only. A quick aloha from you, Pog, would be appreciated just so we all know you're OK. A few of us are simply wondering if you're OK and it'd be a relief to hear from you even if it's just a quick "hello"!
FWIW, I do recall Pog stating:

"Thanks Rob ... My .02 already put up on another thread and I am/was pretty much "done with" PW because of a few overposting, trollish, individuals .... Don't need to look far to see who I am talking about. Truly sick of it.

most sincerely,
pog"

http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16897&SearchTerms=Tightening

Hopefully all is well and just taking a break.
Thanks, Jim. He did post after that and it was about Pam Lamont's sad passing so pretty understandable he might have made an exception. I hope he's OK because his posts were so entertaining even if I didn't understand him half the time...
A quick Punaweb query for our dear friend Pog returned:

Member Name: pog
Title: Punatic
Last Post: 08/26/2013

It's been a while...I sure hope pog is okay.

Edited: Removed gender references
I also hope POG is ok. Though no harm in taking a break from the tubez sometimes.
I too wonder how/where pog is? Didn't always understand and would read the comments
more then once.... Yes some might think he/she had a "jaded" humor side..
But I kinda enjoy the bantering .... Made me think....
HOPE to see you back soon POG.....
Bump...

Worried about pog.
I think Pog was pretty clear, the mean spirited trolling was making punaweb a less than pleasant experience for him and he was done. He came back to comment on Pam's passing, but that was an unusual circumstance, I don't expect we will hear from him again.

I also don't think he will be the last to be chased off by the snide, snarky and belittling tone that has become the norm here, no matter what the topic is. It used to be that as long as I avoided the politics sections there wasn't all that much vitriol, but now that seems to be the default and civility is becoming the exception, rather than the rule. Too bad, this forum is a great resource, and has been a wonderful virtual community, but the neighborhood is changing.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb