Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Pizza Alert
Amalfatano's Italian Deli.

201 Kinoole St.

Awesome crust with hint of sweetness, 3X reduced tomato sauce and quality meats.

10.00 total for a 12" +/- medium with your choice of up to 5 toppings.

One of those places you read the menu while you eat to see what you will order next time.

Gonna try the meatloaf next.

aloha,
pog
Fantastic sandwiches too. I've been away from Italians so long I'd almost forgotten capicolla existed until they put it on my sub.
Thanks... I'll try it out next time I'm there.

Map http://tinyurl.com/d6zgllo
Thank you. I wasn't aware of this place. My wife and I will try it.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
For the cartography challenged where is this place at (without saying 201 Kinoole St.) Like near what landmark or intersection? Also, do they do slices at lunchtime?

thanks
Near Haile & kinda across from McDs Downtown
Bing Map showing location: http://tinyurl.com/cl968t2

Thanks for the recommendation. We will definitely give it a try.

quote:
Originally posted by terracore

For the cartography challenged where is this place at (without saying 201 Kinoole St.) Like near what landmark or intersection? Also, do they do slices at lunchtime?

thanks

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
My wife and I went there for lunch yesterday. Very nice people running the restaurant. We both had a small pizza and they were really good! Price was a a bargain too. Met a couple and they said they ate there every time they went to Hilo.
The bad news was, we were stuck in the terrible repaving traffic coming home. It was the worst I've seen other than one time when a late afternoon accident tied us in knots. And I think it was even worse than that time.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
The best NY style Pizza is in Pahoa.
Mike's New York Pizza-Don't miss it.
Jayne and I eat there every Friday Night[Smile]

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
quote:
Originally posted by Kahunascott

The best NY style Pizza is in Pahoa.
Mike's New York Pizza-Don't miss it.
Jayne and I eat there every Friday Night[Smile]

I disagree....over-priced for what it is...

"Stop Whining! Vote with your money!"
"Vote with your money!"