Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilo -record cold last night!
Hilo was one of the spots around the islands that had record cold temp last night...down to 58.... the mauka high winds & cold front breezes will be here for a little longer, so

The cold front could continue for a few more nights...

Time to keep an extra blankey on the bed!
I was really trying hard to not whine about the cold....
but it WAS COLD!! [:0]
And weatherbug says it will get to 52 somewhere around here...lol. I hope it is higher elevation but fear this is for Pahoa.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
Brrrrr and to think that snow is on the forecast in Juneau from where we moved from last year! I love living here, no more snow to shovel. A sweater and a nice blankie is all I'll ever need again!

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Hmmm, I didn't think it was that cold. About a month ago, though, I was freezing one night.
Yes one of the coldest nights of the year for sure. Pulled out the extra covers & blankets as well as three layers on the water this morning

Shane Turpin
Lava Ocean Adventures
I made baked potatoes last night, just for an excuse to have the heat from the oven. Brr. 51 degrees here in Mountain View last night.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life
Same up here in upper Glenwood around 288 feet.... cold cold cold. I put my jeans and sweatshirt in the dryer this morning to make them warm before putting them on... plus am wearing cashmere socks with my slippers. At 1 PM it finally seems to be warming a bit... which up here probably means rain is coming. Ugh....

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I put flannel sheets on my bed this winter, first time in 7 years.
Didnt we have almost a record high on Sunday and Monday this week?
gave the dog a haircut - now he wants to be warm under the blankets instead of on top of them - solar electricity and canine heating - grin