Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catchment cleaning
Moving to Nanawale soon, looking for a good company to come and clean my catchment, any referrals? Or who to stay away from?

Ted

Be Now
Aloha
Be Now
Aloha
I highly recommend Stefan (can't remember his last name) who has taken care of our catchment tank for several years. An extremely nice and knowledgeable man who does a great job and educates us on the maintenance we can do on our own. He was a contractor on the mainland. 808-756-3033
Aloha Ted and welcome to Puna.
I have used Lynn Massengale who took over for Reed's Catchment Cleaning a few years ago. She does a great job and inexpensive to boot. 982-3585

-dwajs
-dwajs
There is no question in my mind....Hawaii Catchment Company....formally Reeds Catchment. 16-643 Kipimana St
Keaau (808) 982-8888. Their expensive but they show up when they say they will, they do professional/quality work and they take debit/credit cards. They've been in the catchment business in Keaau for 30 years and I've been using them for the last 25.
Mahalo for the info. Gonna make some calls tonight. Getting my flight booked today so I can come over in July and get the house ready for the family. This information is very helpful.

Be Now
Aloha
Be Now
Aloha
What do catchment cleaners do? I'm visualizing a pool cleaning type device vacuuming up the sediment. I'm wondering if its cheaper to buy the pool cleaning thing, in the long run.