Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen car - 95 Saturn wagon white 5spd SOHC
Plate # when stolen (may have been changed): MBB 021
VIN: 1G8ZG8282SZ316562
Base model, single cam, all manual doors/windows, factory radio.
Front hood "Saturn" emblem missing. Small dent near middle of hood.
Black Thule roof rack (flat bars, not round), or if rack stripped off you will see black plastic trim molding cut away (3-4 inches wide) above front doors where rack was mounted.
If seen report location to Hilo police dispatch 935-3311 (can be anonymous), case # C13017475, and call me at 982-6529.

Also on craigslist:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/cto/3946136994.html

Looks like crime wave time in east Hawai'i...carjacking even, and all the recent household robberies.
Wonder if all this stuff is (ICE)drug related. Maybe a major source dried up and druggies are freaking out.
Or source jacked up their prices.
Guess "we the people" will be the last to know what is going on in that world.
Sorry for your loss. Wagons are special vehicles.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
Parked at home (location)?

Locked?

-Veritas odium parit”(Terence 195–159 BC))-"Truth begets hatred".
-Veritas odium parit”(Terence 195–159 BC))-"Truth begets hatred".

Though not a wagon, like this Saturn, my Dodge truck is a '95 and I do see people eyeing it constantly. I think the huge areas of rust cause an unusual glint from the sun which immediately attracts attention. Once they see the beauty I can only assume that they feel like they "must" possess it. When I'm not gracing the neighborhood with my broken exhaust sounds, I keep it locked up, behind a locked fence. Three dogs patrol around it constantly. Judging by their incessant barking throughout the day, I'm guessing that people are casing the truck constantly.

Sometimes as I'm falling asleep at night, I suddenly get jolted awake. It dawns on me... did I lock the truck up? Did I lock the gate up? Why aren't the dogs barking? I scramble for my flashlight and keys and check on the truck... whew. Everything locked up, dogs sleeping, all is good. I wonder why I keep having this sensation of getting jolted awake and worried about the truck. Then I remember before I was 16 and couldn't drive, I used to have dreams that I was falling, and that would jolt me awake. Is there a correlation between dreams about falling that wake you up, and the English phrase "falling asleep"? I don't know. What I do know is that I can't hear my dogs barking, so I have to go check on something... but before I do, let me quickly type off my condolences. I hope the scumbags who are violating the Saturn wagon get the punishment they deserve. a '95 is barely 18 years old. It should be protected and feeling safe, not being ridden all over town doing God knows what.
I appreciate the high quality of your writing terracore. I just got a quiet chuckle out of the, "why aren't the dogs barking?", as a reason to be concerned and the level of worry over a beloved vehicle.
"doing god knows what" great stuff! Thanks for the chuckle.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
[
Terracore should be writing stories and books. That right touch with the words just leaps out from the page.
When my future father in laws dogs bark all night next door I have found new peace knowing everything must be alright- they are barking nicely...smiles, thanks fella.
Also my condolences to the owner of the Saturn. When it is found I hope it will be okay.