Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shots fired in Hilo monday night
It was in the Tribune this morning. IT sounds like 3 kids were driving around and shooting a gun into the air around Kinoole St. Nuts.
You have more guns, you get more shootings. It's as simple as that.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

You have more guns, you get more shootings. It's as simple as that.

Good luck stopping the manufacture of weapons in this country Paul. Maybe you'd do better in a more restrictive environment. Love it or leave pal!
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
I thought maybe it was you driving around firing those shots, you said you keep a gun in your car.

I have nothing against the manufacture of guns, just people shooting them in the streets. Too bad if that offends you.
Yeah and I hate it when people drink and drive but I am not pushing for less cars. Your continued call for less guns is just as ridiculous.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
get a room guys
Moar guns less bullets!
Do I Need A Reason To Own or Buy A Gun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e96T7rW2OWM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU193r5YXcpQJV34N99ZbhzQ

Life Philosophy, Preparedness, & Freedom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2HnQcZl5BE&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL589A2871D81C1B9A
I want less shootings. Best way to achieve that is less guns. Do you have a better idea?
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

I want less shootings. Best way to achieve that is less guns. Do you have a better idea?

You want PEOPLE to stop "shooting guns"? Address the reasons why PEOPLE exhibit this behavior. Honestly Paul, you should be campaigning for social justice and a higher standard of mental healthcare.

Firearms are not going anywhere, the latest feeble gun control attempts are a prime example. It is my understanding that PEOPLE are also here to stay.

[Smile]
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile