Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was out in the ocean
I live in Hawaiian Shores right near the ocean. About an hour ago, there were these two weir looking things way out in the ocean. The one it front had these weird lights and the other had none. It was hard to make out what they were because of the darkness creeping in and because of the weather. I am wondering if anyone lese saw this???

Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
Young Brothers barge skipper fell asleep ?

Which were they going ?

aloha,
pog
They were both moving towards Kapoho. I though the barge too but, with all the years I have lived here, I have never seen it out in this part of the ocean.

Could be another disabled boat being towed to haul out @ Pohoiki ?

That would be nutz right now.

aloha,
pog
HMMM..Possible!

Another strong possibility on this stormy night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCkO2lAT_lU

aloha,
pog
Lol, you never know!

the united flight comes in from that direction at 730 pm - does a long straight in approach at times
It was another government exercise in storm control, guess they decided to break it up and steer it away, unlike what they did with Hurricane Sandy. If you could see the eye of this storm right now, you'd see that ship right in the middle steering it where they want it to go. Watch out Oahu, they are heading it towards you!Wink

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.
Why waste a perfectly good disaster on the Big Island? Wink
http://www.infowars.com/articles/science...icanes.htm

E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa.