Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matthew keone tilfas
Just got a message via nixle that Matthew Keone Tilfas has been caught by the police during a warrents search. Thank god they caught that thief,hopefully he stays locked up for a good long time.[Big Grin]
I'm pretty sure I read that it was in Puna, Ka'u, and South Kona all together that they got 8,800 plants. I've seen tons of flyovers in HPP during these eradication actions and I have never seen them actually get anything. Either I live in an unusually law abiding part of HPP or they aren't getting that much here for the hours they fly over us.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Pahoated,

Your comment about Gonsalves being "a hero to the off-grid evangelists" is complete nonsense. But whateva you like...hurl your insults all day long, hope it makes you feel bettah about yourself.

TeddOnBass (not to be confused with Pahoated, please)

---
http://www.RealEstateHawaiiBigIsland.com/
---
"Word on the street" is a notoriously unreliable source of factual information. If you are basing your posted opinion on rumors it is very misleading to state it as fact. Facts are facts, "word on the street" may or may not be factual, but is often pure speculation. Maybe next time you could start your post with "Word on the street is..." so everyone knows you are just repeating rumors.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
"Off the grid evangelists" consider "word on the cinder road" to be more accurate than "word on the street".

[Big Grin]
"On the NED helicopter sweep, they reported almost 8,800 plants eradicated in HPP."

Doubt this is accurate . Think It would have been mentioned on my coconut wireless........no mention. Helicopters were here in their annoying fashion..... low flyovers but no removals in my area.....
Where does it say "8800 marijuana plants"?

All I see is "marijuana eradication" and "uprooted 8800 plants". For all we know they were pulling waiwi seedlings, which would also explain how "no arrests were made".
there is where your tax dollars are going! Now you know why roads aren't done and police can't patrol for real criminals like rapists, robbers, murderers, etc. Busy looking for harmless plants

comin' your way soon!
comin' your way soon!
quote:
Originally posted by pahoated

This is called middle-class in Puna:

So that's what your realtor told you eh? [Big Grin]