Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
equipment transport towing and junk car removal
my name is david i live in puna starting sometime in november i will starting flat bed transport of bobcat cars and other equipment if you need a junk car removed from your property call and i will help if i can if you need refrence's just ask pam lamont
808-345-6879 david

Edited by - nitehookr on 10/31/2005 06:35:30
out of everyone that has read this post there are no junk cars to be tossed away

i'm looking for someone to remove three cars right away, will call you tommorrow.

Hey, Dave, I have sent a few people your way; hope it has worked out!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
pam thank you.....
your the best i will call you soon miss talking to ya hope everything is good

Dave, come see the house progress. It is rather amazing Smile

Not seeing you for a while suggests you are busy with work which is a good thing. Aloha!

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
i am now doing transport and towing for the east side of the island call 808-345-6879 ask for dave mention punaweb and get a discount

thank you nathen and his mother they called me today and had me come to hawaiian beaches and tow a car to the junk yard again thanks

Hey nitehookr,

Are you using a ramp truck and on 22.5 rubber if so you'd be guy to call when folks need to unload vehicles from the inside of containers that are on a chassis Eh?
I myself don't need your services just yet but perhaps others might.

Aloha HADave & Mz P

Hawaiian Acres

The best things in life are free.... or have no interest or payments for one full year.

David, We have earmarked you contact info and when we arrive in Hilo, we may need your services. Were you able to help Loffelkopffl out in Eden Roc? Mella L

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA