Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!
Wishing all a very Merry Christmas, and may Akua (or whatever your beliefs may be) bless each and every one of us in the coming year with good health, family, patience, guidance, and aloha for each other.

Enjoy and be safe! Thank you all for your heartfelt opinions, wisdom, banter, and more. Quite a diverse life we live here in our Hawai'i. Mahalo ke Akua for all of the lessons.

In hopes of finding that common ground for the greater good, may we all reflect on the true meaning of "Christmas" (as I wrap gifts for early morn...Spam, Vienna sausage, rice, condensed milk, sardines, and corned beef. [Big Grin] These kids have NO idea how we grew up....lol. Underwear and socks are next with egg nog. Sorry, TMI.)

Merry Christmas, y'all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13m_isWrtho

ETA: "ed" added to Corn beef. No "corn", just pure canned, arterie clogging, totally bad for you stuff, which is ono with cabbage and sour poi. JMO. Mele Kalikimaka!
One thing I missed for years here is Paxo sage and onion stuffing which is the thing many used to stuff their Christmas turkey in the UK. Tonight I've managed to reproduce it after 17 years of trying. I'm very happy and proud! Small pleasures, I know, but a very Merry Christmas to all! I'm a happy punter.
Merry Christmas, Mr. Tom, and please give Pam our fondest aloha and best wishes in the coming year.

Now, about that sage and onion stuffing, Sir. Is there a recipe thread where you might share it!!?!? Can you add Spam??? (kidding, kinda...[Big Grin])

Merry Christmas!
A Very Merry Christmas to ALL our future neighbours & community residents. Best to ALL in the new year & hope your lives are filled with good health, happiness & love for one another. Aloha !!!
May your corn stand high as yourself, your fields grow bigger with rain, and the mare know its own way home on Christmas night.
-Irish toast

Merry Christmas to all.
Ba Humbug!

Merry Xmas all! May your day be filled with Love and Joy.

Cheers!

[8D]
What a blessed day to celebrate. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Birthday, Jesus Smile

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
xmas in Puna is a pretty nice thing. What a blessing it is to live here.
Merry Christmas to all

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
Feliz Navidad !!