Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIC offline
Is anyone else having trouble logging into Big Island Chronicle? I am in a tiny fishing village an hour north of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, so I wondered if that was the problem. I get one of those "you can buy this website" pages when I try to log into Tiff's blog.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol,

I noticed the same thing a day or two ago when I tried to access BIC.

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example
Tiffany is too busy with running her shop, getting the print edition out, raising kids, saving Puna and preparing for a run for office to manage an already poorly managed blog. In the past year, her updates have been infrequent and the site was already dying a slow death.
2LQ,
I wasn't really opening up the discussion as an opportunity to slam Tiff. If you don't like the BIC don't read it, but that sort of gratuitous nastiness is not really a direct answer to my question. You just made me sorry I even asked.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
The BIC site has been unresponsive for a while and today the page that came up said the domain had expired.
Go to Tiffany Edwards Hunt facebook page for updates.

Dec 26 post, aware the website has expired hope to resolve the problem soon.
quote:
Originally posted by 2liveque

Tiffany is too busy with running her shop, getting the print edition out, raising kids, saving Puna and preparing for a run for office to manage an already poorly managed blog. In the past year, her updates have been infrequent and the site was already dying a slow death.

Yes, imagine what Puna would be like if it's ALL citizens were as determined, active, spirited and full of the energy Tiffany is!!

My god, there would be nothing left for you to complain about!!!

I was just about to start a post asking the same thing, glad to see I am not alone.
Leilani Estates, 2011 to Present
odd, the center of the universe is gone, yet life goes on…
FYI: BIC back online

http://www.bigislandchronicle.com/2014/0...-blackout/

Full explanation at link.